The Best 220V 5000W Heating Element
615 reviews analysed
1. Commercial Electric Water Immersion Heating Element Brass (6000 Watt)
6000 Watt. 1 Phase. 208V Buffet table, steam table immersion heating element. Front View A =13-3/4″.
2. King Electric EKB2450TB 240-Volt 5000-Watt Garage/Shop Heater
The EKB 5000W heater is designed for the garage/shop area that needs the occasional temporary comfort level heating. The perfect garage or shop heater for occasional, temporary comfort heating. Thermostat will control from 40 to 80 degrees. Bracket can be wall or ceiling mounted at a minimum of 6 feet above the floor. Good air distribution and comfort is achieved by swiveling bracket to specific work area.
3. uniquegoods AC 220V 10000W High Power SCR Motor Speed Controller Voltage Regulator Dimming Attemperation Thermoregulation Board
- Maximum Power: 10000W (5000W can be used at room temperature for a long time)
- Dimensions: 130 * 60 * 47mm (5.12″x2.36″x1.85″)
- Voltage Regulation: AC 10V to 220V (Adjust begin 20V)
- Application: Electric furnace, water heater, the lamps and lanterns that move light, small motor, solder iron temperature control
- Military level double circuit board design
4. Marley MUH0381 UNIT HEATERS, Beige
- This wall heater’s pull-through design draws air in across the heating element, so it runs cooler while providing an even blanket of comfort across its output range.
- A linear thermal cutout provides automatic protects the entire length of the heating element. Plus, most models feature a 24V control transformer for safer temperature adjustment.
- The heater is equipped with individually adjustable louvers that aim your warmth where you need it most. A venturi outlet delivers the additional airflow you need to mount the unit vertically.
- The steel sheath heating element is clad in copper and outfitted with aluminum fins. This sophisticated design helps the heater run more safely and cool down faster.
- This wall heater doesn’t require any piping flues, valves or traps. It’s self-contained and ready to install wherever you need extra warmth.
This rugged unit heater works well in industrial settings. Install it in factories, warehouses, garages, stairwells, power stations or mechanical rooms. Its powerful output capacity even makes it suitable for heating your loading dock or other indoor/outdoor transition spaces.
5. Dr. Infrared Heater DR-988 Garage Shop 208/240V, 4800/5600W Heater with 6-30R Plug
- Heats Up To 600 Square Feet with Auto Overheat Cut-Off Protection
- Temperature Range: 45-95 degrees F. Comes with Thermostat control. Wattage: 5600W. Volts: 240V/ 208V
- UL and C-UL listed. Finger-proof intake and discharge grills
- Power Cord: NEMA 6-30P (receptacle NeMA 60-30R 250V 30 Amps)
- Requires a 220V plug in and not for general residential or household use, cannot be mounted on the ceiling
The DR988 industrial electric garage heater is perfect for warming any construction site, garage, basement, and workshop with its specially designed heating element and features an impressive portable design. It comes with a built in thermostat that can be adjusted from low to high. It also features a fan that provides continuous warmth. The DR988 industrial heater is dependable and sturdy.
6. Heat Storm HS-1500-TRC Infrared Space, 13 ft Cord, Roll Cage + Heater
- NOTE: Will not mount on ceiling or turn on unless black box is mounted vertical. Tip-over safety switch will only allow to turn on when mounted to Heat Storm Accessory or the wall. (no ceiling mounted operation)
- INSTANT HEAT – Infrared heat is silent and comfortable. It warms objects instead of just the air. 5200 BTU Output
- PLUG & PLAY – 110 V plug in cord for use anywhere there is a normal outlet
- IPX4 WEATHERPROOF – Protected against rain and dust
- EASY SET UP – Have your infrared space heater up and running within 5 minutes of delivery
- PORTABLE ROLL CAGE- (13′ cord) Ideal for patios, balconies, workshop, garages, etc
This Combo Harnesses the great benefits of portable infrared heating! Room Size: Small, Power/Fuel Type: Electric
7. CCC Comfort Zone CZ260ER 10,000 Watt High Output Ceiling Mount Heater with Remote
This 10,000 watt High Output Ceiling Mount Heater from Comfort Zone features a fully enclosed motor, a 12 hour timer, and a digital thermostat that can be controlled with the included remote. Utilizing a fan forced heating style, it can effectively and efficiently heat a room just over 2,500 square feet. The adjustable louvers, along with the variable mount brackets allow you to control the direction of airflow. Constructed out of heavy duty steel, this industrial heater also features a fully enclosed motor for use in dusty environments. All heating elements are fully sheathed for maximum durability. The safety overload switch automatically shuts off the heater if it gets too hot. Conforms too all OSHA and NEC standards.
8. Marley MWUH5004 UNIT HEATERS, Beige
- If you’ve got a constantly cold and drafty garage, basement or workshop, this heavy-duty heater provides a worthy long-term solution. Its powerful output means you can even use it to warm outdoor areas.
- Whether you need 208 or 240 volts, this heater is fully compatible with your electrical system.
- Select models feature variable wattage built in, so you can set your heat output level to deliver as much warmth as you need.
- This model features adjustable louvers, so you can aim your heat directly toward your desired area and redirect it whenever your heating needs change.
- This heater easily makes room for itself as it comes equipped with an built-in bracket for vertical or horizontal mounting.
This heavy-duty heater provides a long-term comfort solution wherever you need to warm up — garages, workshops, basements, even outdoor spaces. Aim heat anywhere with adjustable louvers and flexible mounting options for both horizontal and vertical applications.
9. Dr Heater Dr. Infrared DR-910F 10000-Watt 240-Volt Heavy-Duty Hardwired Shop Garage Heater, Wall/Ceiling Mounted with Remote Controlled Thermostat
Need safe, comfortable, quick heater. Infrared heater DR-910F heavy-duty hardwired shop garage heater can be easily installed in your new or remodeled building. This 10000W heater can be the primary or auxiliary heat source ideally suited for use in garages, factories, stores, warehouses, workshops, Schools, churches, hospitals, dormitories, or any exposed spaces. The DR-910F uses spiral steel metal sheath electric heating elements with low sheath temperatures, providing uniform heat and long lasting product life. Additionally, a large, matched, dynamic fan provides maximum air flow with minimum Turbulence and noise, gently distributing warmth throughout your space. The heavy duty ball bearing motor is totally enclosed, thermally protected, and permanently lubricated, requiring minimal maintenance. Built-in adjustable remote-controlled thermostat allows you to set your desired temperature between 50 – 90 degrees. If desired, an optional wall-mounted external thermostat can be wired to this heater (sold separately, does not come with heater). rugged stamped steel front cover features five adjustable louvers for easy airflow control. Can be mounted on either the wall or ceiling (bracket included). finished in a grey epoxy paint. The dr-910 also comes with a cart version, the dr-910m. Ul & CUL listed. 1 year parts and labor warranty.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 220V 5000W Heating Element for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!