Finding your suitable readers for air quality monitor smart is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for air quality monitor smart including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
666 reviews analysed
1. Awair Glow C Air Quality Monitor + Smart Plug
- KNOW YOUR AIR: Track airborne toxic chemicals (VOCs), humidity, and temperature levels in your space.
- SEAMLESSLY MANAGE YOUR AIR QUALITY: Automatically trigger other devices (such as humidifiers, air purifiers, and more) to power on the moment your air quality readings become unhealthy.
- GAIN ACTIONABLE INSIGHT: Receive real-time feedback and browse actionable tips to improve the health of your space in the Awair App.
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Choose from hundreds of light colors and customize your device settings to use Glow C as a smart night light.
- CENTRALIZED CONTROL: Control Glow C’s settings and manage multiple Awair devices from anywhere using your smartphone. Works with iPhone iOS (8 or later), Android (Jelly Bean 4. 3 or later), requires 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi.
Everyday activities and household products can cause your indoor air quality to be up to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Awair Glow C monitors chemicals (VOCs), temperature, and humidity levels to give you real-time insight into your air quality. Whether you’re looking to improve your sleep quality, gain relief from indoor allergy symptoms, manage eczema and asthma triggers, or simply protect your health, Glow C can give you the insight you need to live healthier and breathe easier in your space.
2. uHoo Indoor Air Quality Sensor – 9 in 1 Smart Air Monitor to Boost Productivity & Health – Breathe Easy Climate Control Meter with CO2 Monitor, Thermometer, Humidity Gauge, Dust, VOC & Allergen Sensor
- THE WORLD’S MOST ADVANCED MONITOR – You can breathe freely and easily when you know what’s in your air. Only uHoo’s air quality monitor provides a fully comprehensive analysis by measuring indoor temperature, humidity, dust, toxins, nitrogen dioxide, carbon dioxide, ozone, air pressure, and more.
- A BREATH OF FRESH AIR – Your asthma, allergies, and sleep quality all suffer when indoor air is unclean. Don’t let impurities impacts your overall health, happiness, and productivity. uHoo tests the air, and the uHoo mobile app streamlines your data for personalized tips to achieve the safest atmosphere possible.
- SMART & SEAMLESS – Clean breathing in any indoor environment is finally possible. The uHoo system syncs with any IFTTT-compatible device. It works with Nest, Roomba, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and more for anything from scheduled cleanings to 24/7 climate control. You can even record your data on Google Spreadsheet using IFTTT.
- EFFORTLESS CONNECTION – With uHoo, advanced technology is simpler than ever. Just plug in your uHoo, connect to WiFi, and receive round-the-clock feedback through 9 precisely calibrated sensors. All you need is a stable network and a smartphone or tablet with iOS 9 or newer or Android 4.3 or newer.
- SIGH OF RELIEF SUPPORT – For complete peace of mind, uHoo provides a 1-year warranty. If you have any questions or concerns about your product, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our customer support team. After all, you are uHoo’s #1 priority!
3. Airthings Wave Mini Indoor Air Quality Monitor
- FOR EVERY ROOM: Airthings Wave Mini is the ideal indoor air quality companion for any room in the home.
- FRESH AIR SENSORS: Effortlessly monitor toxins and chemicals (Total VOCs), humidity and temperature to ensure optimum comfort and healthy levels in every room.
- TAKE CONTROL: Airthings Wave Mini alerts you when levels are too high, enabling you to ventilate accordingly.
- WHAT ARE VOCS?: Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) are toxins and chemicals that can cause serious short and long-term health effects. They are emitted from everyday items including cleaning supplies, cooking fumes, paints, plastics, toys and outdoor pollution.
- HEALTHY HUMIDITY: Easily maintain healthy indoor humidity levels between 30% – 59% as the EPA recommends, with Airthings Wave Mini.
- QUICK AND CLEAR RESULTS: Connect via Bluetooth to the Airthings App or log in to the Airthings Dashboard online for detailed insights into your air.
- COMPLETE INDOOR AIR QUALITY: Place a Wave Mini in any room to view your indoor air data over time and improve indoor air quality overall.
- EASY TO UNDERSTAND: Simply wave in front of the device to receive a color-coded visual indication of the overall air quality
- Green (Low), Yellow (Warning), Red (Danger).
- SMART HOME INTEGRATION: Create custom alerts or integrate with other smart home products such as Google Assistant and IFTTT (if this then that).
4. iClever Air Quality Monitor, Wireless Chargeable Air Quality Tester for PM2.5/PM10/PM1.0/Temperature/Humidity, Indoor Outdoor Air Detector for Home/Office/Car and Various Occasion (White)
- 【For Every Home Health】Is your family suffering from PM2.5 pollution caused by cooking, burning fireplaces or smoking? By monitoring particulate pollution, the Air Pollution Detector can help you know when to change your home’s air filter to reduce PM2.5 pollution for creating a healthy living environment.
- 【Track Air Pollution】This iClever Home Air Quality Monitor tracks more key factors affecting the health of your indoor environment like fine dust (PM2.5/PM10/PM1.0), temperature, humidity. It can identify the pollutants that compromise your health and help you take mitigating steps or improvements.
- 【Gain Actionable Insights】Track the indoor air quality of your home, office, car, hotel room and more with our free Smart Life app, and get real-time and historical data accurately. When the detected environment is bad, the Smart Life app will inform you instantly. View personalized tips to achieve better decisions to improve the health of your space.
- 【Easy Identification】Get rid of the hassle of complex reading! The LED display is color coded (green, yellow and red), making it easy for clear identification. Green indicates good air quality
- yellow represents moderate air quality
- red shows unhealthy air quality.
- 【Check Air Quality Anytime & Anywhere】The power is in the palm of your hand. Just download our free Smart Life app on your phone to check your indoor air quality anytime and anywhere. (Note: The Smart Life app is only compatible with 2.4 G Wi-Fi, not support 5.0GHz Wi-Fi.)
5. Air Quality Monitor, Formaldehyde Detector, Pollution Meter, Sensor, Tester; Detect & Test Indoor Pollution, TVOC Volatile Organic Compound Gas, PM2.5 2.5 Micron Particulate Matter Dust; eBook
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL & SCIENTIFIC – This indoor air quality monitor accurately assesses multiple measures of air quality including concentrations of formaldehyde (HCHO), total natural & synthetic volatile organic compounds causing most odors (TVOC), and fine particulate dust matter measuring <
- 2.5 microns in size (PM2.5) which travel deeply into the respiratory tract, reaching the lung alveoli and can worsen asthma.
- PORTABLE TESTING – Spot check indoor air quality anywhere or leave device on for continuous monitoring up to 2 days. This easy-to-carry air quality tester can help monitor air quality at home, in the car, and in hotel rooms. The 2200mAh battery provides portable power when DC 5V micro USB charging is not available. Information is displayed on a clear 2.8” color LCD display.
- ADVANCED FAN & SENSORS – This air quality monitor has a built-in fan to quickly draw in ambient air to allow REAL-TIME measurements. It incorporates a laser sensor to measure levels of dust particles and has a second electrochemical semiconductor sensor to measure formaldehyde and natural/synthetic organic compound levels.
- HEALTHY HOME? – Is your family suffering from sick building syndrome? This air quality tester detects organic compounds like formaldehyde which has suspected links to nasal cancer and lung cancer emitted from many household materials. By measuring particulate pollution, an air pollution monitor can also help you know when asthma may worsen and when to change your home’s air filter.
- ORIGINAL DESIGN & USA BASED SUPPORT – We have Midwest-based technical staff including a chemist to answer any questions you have. Also included will be a 20+ page eBook on Gas and Air Quality Hazards. We have worked with the supplier that holds this air quality detector’s design rights so you can be confident this item is tried and tested.
Have you gone nose blind to household odors?
Check multiple measures of your home’s air quality. This air quality monitor has a fan onboard that allows REAL-TIME accurate monitoring of formaldehyde (HCHO), total volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and <2.5 micron-sized="" fine="" particulate="" dust="" (pm2.5).="" formaldehyde="" is="" an="" environmental="" carcinogen="" yet="" odorless="" at="" lower="" concentrations="" that="" can="" off-gas="" from="" various="" building="" materials.="" detect="" low="" levels="" of="" airborne="" organic="" compound="" and="" odors="" or="" vocs="" emitted="" from="" biologic="" and="" synthetic="" sources="" such="" as="" plastics="" not="" perceivable="" to="" the="" human="" nose.="" check="" microscopic="" inhalable="" dust="" levels="" with="" pm2.5="">
Problems with allergies?
See when you may need to change your home’s air filter. Watch the levels of formaldehyde and VOCs drop when the windows are opened. Learn where air quality is poorer and where your allergies can worsen. Allergies that are difficult to control with unexplained coughing, runny nose, and shortness of breath may indicate sick building syndrome.
Tips on Use:
-Large variations or 9.999 TVOC readings do not indicate an error as this instrument is a sensitive electronic nose; environmental TVOCs vary much and high TVOCs often can result from interference from benign fragrances or odors.
-Calibrate if 0.000 indoor readings noted or with new device.
-2.8” 240 x 320 LCD
-2200 mAh Li battery; DC 5V micro USB charging
-HCHO Range: 0 – 1.999 mg/m3
-TVOC Range: 0 – 9.999 mg/m3
-PM2.5 range: 0 – 999 μg/m3; PM10 calculated from measured PM2.5
-Adjustable alarm for various HCHO levels and auto-shutoff timing (up to 2 days).
As the only US based retailer of this item, we have a chemist on staff to answer any technical questions. We also include a 20+ pgs eBook on Gas & Air Quality Hazards and Updated Manual emailed at time of item delivery.
6. Eve Room – Indoor Air Quality Monitor for tracking VOC, temperature & humidity, display, no bridge necessary, Bluetooth Low Energy (Apple HomeKit)
- Detect harmful VOC levels attributed to everyday items such as furniture, electronics, toys, and thousands more and observe how activities like cooking and cleaning pollute your home
- Know when to ventilate your child’s room, sleeping spaces, living room, or kitchen
- See air quality, temperature, and humidity at a glance via the high-contrast e-ink display
- Access measurement history in the Eve app, and gain insight to cultivate healthy habits
- Enjoy six-plus weeks of wireless use on a single charge via USB and easily connect via Bluetooth to your iPhone, iPad, and HomePod, without a bridge or gateway
Now your indoor air quality, temperature, and humidity are just a glance away. Compact and crafted to perfection. Equipped with all-new precision sensor technology. And furnished with a customizable display encompassed by a sleek aluminum bezel. With Eve Room, keeping your home healthy is that much simpler.
7. PiCO Home: The World’s Smallest Smart Indoor Air Quality Monitor
- KNOW YOUR AIR: Track the air you in real time with the PiCO Home app and receive personalized recommendations on how to improve your air.
- KEEP YOUR FAMILY SAFE: PiCO Home helps you maintain a healthier, fresher living environment by monitoring your air with a comprehensive air analysis. It also integrates with Amazon Alexa for an enhanced user experience.
- HIGH-QUALITY SENSORS: Access highly accurate, real-time values for PM 2.5, PM 10, VOCs, carbon dioxide, temperature, and humidity levels in your air. PiCO Home is certified FIRST-CLASS rating by Korea Testing and Research Institute.
- EASY TO USE: PiCO Home is easy to connect, read, and understand with LED color indicators. The mobile app acts as a centralized hub to monitor your air from multiple PiCO Homes using your smartphone (iOS 10+ | Android 4.4+
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi only).
- PORTABLE AND DURABLE: PiCO Home’s design is sleek and can be used anytime, anywhere, both indoors and outdoors, whether it’s in your gym, bedroom, kitchen, office and more.
8. Air Quality Monitor BIAOLING Accurate Tester for CO2 Formaldehyde(HCHO) TVOC PM2.5/PM10 Multifunctional Air Gas Detector Real Time Data&Mean Value Recording for Home Office and Various Occasion
- 【MULTIPLE DETECTABLE GASES】 – For everyone,，It’s necessary to know the air quality of the place where you live.BIAOLING upgraded indoor air quality monitor built in DART electrochemical sensors that can accurate detect air of Carbon Dioxide(CO2), Formaldehyde(HCHO), Volatile Organic Compound(TVOC), Particle Matter(PM2.5/PM10). Those readings involve detection of toluene, harmful chemical substances and pollutants in the air such as carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide,smoke,fog,dust,ink and others.
- 【NEW DESIGN】 – Newest unique mold and design with LCD Color Screen Digital Display
- it can offer mean value for each gas because long-term monitoring, the real-time data exist instability.
- 【PORTABLE&3000mAh RECHARGEABLE BATTERY】 – Size about 5.83” * 2.76” * 1.18”. It’s easy to carry the intelligent air quality monitor that can help us detect the gas air pollution in household, kitchen, bedroom, office, school, car, hotel, travel, camping, party etc…especially in which has baby,child and pregnant woman. Built with 3000 mAh rechargeable battery and packaged with one USB cable, the standby time can last for 8-12 hours.
- 【EASY OPEARATION】 -This air monitor is easy to operate , easy to read numbers and support of an alarm sound will let you know if your air is unsafe and you need to take some actions. At the same time, you can set a standard value of formaldehyde. If the density is higher than standard value, the device will alarm.
- 【NOTIFICATION&WARRANTY】 – It is recommend to close the door and window when test indoor
- It is need around 60 minutes for testing formaldehyde TVOC CO2 (It is just need around 3-15 minutes for testing Cabinet, drawer etc small space.). We offer 30 days return for free replacement and full refund.
9. eAnjoy Air Quality Monitor/Air Pollution Detector, Indoor&Outdoor [PM2.5 HCHO TVOC Temp. Humidity] USB Charging, Real-Time Air Quality, Historic Data&Charting, IFTTT, LCD, WiFi&Mobile App, Portable
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL & SCIENTIFIC – This indoor & outdoor air quality monitor, equipped with advanced micro-sensors, accurately measures real time air quality including concentrations of formaldehyde (HCHO), total natural & synthetic volatile organic compounds causing most odors (TVOC), and fine particulate dust matter measuring <
- 2.5 microns and <
- 10 in size (PM2.5, PM10) that travels deeply into the respiratory tract, reaching the lung alveoli. It also detects real time temperature and humidity level
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY – PM2.5 laser sensor adopts advanced algorithm (we own IP right) that results in a very short response time (4s only) .Measurement error of PM2.5 is the least in the market Formaldehyde and TVOC sensors: Top tier supplier with high sensitivity and low power consumption Temperature & humidity sensors: Swiss imported, automatic calibration, high precision WIFI sensor is ESP8266EX, fast transmission speed, low power consumption, high stability, data is transmitted once a second
- ORIGINAL DESIGN— Designed by renowned exterior designer, unique fashion appearance, color LCD digital display, Perfect as a gift
- Portable, smallest size in the market
- Made by ABS plastic, Environment friendly material that provides good impact resistance, wear resistance, moisture proof and corrosion resistance. CE and RoHS Certified
- One-button design enforces easy operation
- All readings on one summary screen, each reading having drill down screens and charting function
- FASCINATING TECHNOLOGIES for your convenience — A highly sensitive accelerometer and gravity sensor ensures up-right LCD display in any position
- Shake-sensor enables you switch from one display screen to another by one quick shake
- WIFI sensor is ESP8266EX, fast transmission speed, low power consumption, high stability, data transmitted once a second. Mobile App provides historical data analysis and charting
- USB Charging
- OCCASION — This delicate Professional Air Quality Meter can help detect air pollution and harmful gases at home, kitchen, bedroom, office, school, car, hotel, travel, camping, party etc…, especially for baby, child, pregnant woman and seniors. It helps you stay away from harmful gas and pollution. This made it a very good option as holiday/birthday/baby shower gifts. Its delicate appearance serves for decorative purpose too. We have USA-based customer service to answer questions.
Indoor Air Quality Monitor to monitor indoor air quality at real time. Smart phone remote access. Real time monitor PM 2.5, HCHO, TVOC, Temperature, Humidity.
10. Airthings Wave Plus Radon & Air Quality Monitor (VOC, Humidity, Temp, CO2, Pressure)
- AWARD-WINNING: Wave Plus is an award-winning smart indoor air quality monitor with radon detection. (TIME magazine’s Best Inventions 2019)
- RELIABLE RADON RESULTS: As radon levels fluctuate daily, long term measuring is necessary. Airthings Wave Plus measures radon accurately and reliably.
- CLEAN AIR SENSORS: Radon, Carbon Dioxide (CO2), toxins and chemicals (Total VOCs), humidity, temperature and air pressure sensors allow you to gain full visibility into six key indoor air factors.
- TAKE CONTROL OF INDOOR AIR: Know what’s in the air you breathe so you can take action, dramatically improve indoor air quality and keep your family safe.Operational Environment: 4°C to 40°C
- QUICK AND CLEAR RESULTS: Connect via Bluetooth to the Airthings App or log in to the Airthings Dashboard online for detailed insights into your air.
- EASY: Simply wave in front of the device to receive a color-coded visual indication of the overall air quality: Green (Good), Yellow (Warning), Red (Danger)
- SMART HOME INTEGRATION: Airthings Wave Plus works seamlessly with Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT (if this then that).
- RADON REPORT: Generate a free radon report via the Airthings Dashboard.
- RECENT ACCOLADES: IFA Innovation Award Winner – Smart Home 2018, CES Innovation Award – Honouree 2019
We spend 90% of our time indoors where the air is often 2 to 5 times worse than the air outside. Continuous monitoring of indoor air quality is key for minimizing negative health effects, preventing illness and increasing productivity, energy and good health. Airthings, air quality specialists and experts in radon, created the Airthings Wave Plus as the first smart air quality monitor with radon detection. Wave Plus has since won multiple awards for consumer electronics and innovation and was among the 2019 TIME Magazine inventions of the year. It is the perfect solution for homeowners to gain full visibility into six indoor air factors; radon, carbon dioxide (CO2), airborne chemicals (TVOCs), humidity, temperature and air pressure. Airthings Wave Plus includes a free app to connect to your smartphone (iOS/Android) via Bluetooth and an online dashboard with advanced analytics. Battery operated allowing you to install anywhere, with 16 months battery life. Please allow for a 7-Day settling period for the sensors to adjust to their new environment. By monitoring daily and continuously, you can avoid radon side effects, get the best indoor humidity level, low voc levels and low carbon dioxide levels. Made to the best indoor air quality standards, Airthings Wave Plus is essential in every home.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Air Quality Monitor Smart for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!