We spent many hours on research to finding corsair rgb cooling, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best corsair rgb cooling, you should not miss this article. corsair rgb cooling coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 corsair rgb cooling by our suggestions
545 reviews analysed
1. CORSAIR H115i RGB PLATINUM AIO Liquid CPU Cooler,280mm,Dual ML140 PRO RGB PWM Fans,Intel 115x/2066,AMD AM4/TR4
- Two 140mm ML PRO Series RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, and adjust fan and pump speeds, all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for high performance, quiet cooling
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3, AM4, TR4
The CORSAIR Hydro Series H115i RGB PLATINUM is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler with a 280mm radiator and vivid RGB lighting that’s built for extreme CPU cooling. Equipped with 24 individual RGB LEDs H115i RGB PLATINUM offers a wealth of RGB lighting options via CORSAIR iCUE software. Two CORSAIR ML PRO RGB 140mm PWM fans run between 400 to 2,000 RPM, alongside an optimized cold plate and pump design that delivers the best-ever Hydro Series cooling. Easy to install and compatible with all major CPU sockets, the H115i RGB PLATINUM pairs killer looks with chiller performance. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
2. Corsair H115i RGB Platinum AIO Liquid CPU Cooler,280mm,Dual ML140 PRO RGB PWM Fans,Intel 115x/2066,AMD AM4/TR4 (Renewed)
- Two 140 millimeter ML PRO Series RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- The fan airflow is 97 CFM and the noise level is 37 dBA
- 16 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Fan Speed is 2000 RPM
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, and adjust fan and pump speeds, all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for high performance, quiet cooling
- Radiator Material:Aluminum
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011, 2011 3, 2066 and AMD FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3, AM4, TR4
3. Corsair LL Series LL140 RGB 140mm Dual Light Loop RGB LED PWM Fan, No Controller-Single Pack
- 16 independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops.
- This Product is intended as an expansion of the Ll140 RGB LED 2 fan kit with lighting Node Pro. The RGB functionality of this Product requires a RGB lighting hub and lighting Node Pro.
- PWM fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 600 rpm to 1, 300 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow.
- 140mm fan Blade engineered for Low-Noise operation without sacrificing performance. NOTE: Refer the User Guide before use.
- Fan size is 5.51 x 0.98 in inches. Bearing type is hydraulic
- Air Flow Rate: 51.5 CFM. Operating Voltage: 7V – 13.2V. Speed: 600 – 1300 RPM
The Corsair ll140 RGB PWM fan combines excellent airflow, low-noise operation and 16 brilliant independent RGB LEDs, spread between two separate light loops that encircle the fan and its hub. Pair with an existing ll140 RGB kit or Corsair lighting Node Pro (sold separately) to customize lighting with a wide array of vivid effects and patterns. Using an optimized 140mm fan blade and PWM control, set the speed of the fan anywhere from 600 RPM to 1, 300 RPM for precise noise and airflow adjustment. Made for those seeking excellent airflow, quiet operation, and powerful lighting, the Corsair ll140 RGB fan puts your PC back in the loop.
4. Corsair Hydro X Series, XD5 RGB Pump/Reservoir Combo, RGB Lighting
- A high-performance xylem D5 PWM pump controlled via PWM TO deliver the perfect flow balance for your loop.
- Ten top-mounted RGB LEDs light up your reservoir with stunning customizable RGB lighting when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
- The integrated 330Ml Reservoir puts your custom cooling system’s coolant on display, with stunning angular design and an integrated fillport that makes filling, flushing and topping-off coolant easy.
- Included temperature sensor provides real-time coolant temperatures from inside your cooling loop.
- Rubberized mounting system reduces pump vibrations and noise, so your custom cooling loop is seen, Not Heard.
The Corsair Hydro x series XD5 RGB pump/reservoir Combo is ready to drive the world’s most demanding custom cooling systems. A xylem D5 PWM pump provides powerful flow rate for multi-block loops and is adjustable via PWM to maximize cooling capacity or minimize noise. Ten built in RGB LEDs, controlled adding a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro and powerful Corsair iCUE software, provide a vibrant splash of control to customize your lighting, while an included temperature sensor gives you real-time performance data from inside your system, for accurate cooling adjustment. Universally compatible with G1/4 fittings and with both 120mm and 140mm fan mounting brackets included, The XD5 RGB pump/reservoir is the heart of your custom cooling system. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
5. Corsair QL Series, iCUE QL120 RGB, 120mm RGB LED PWM White Fan, Triple Fan Kit with Lighting Node Core
- Triple fan kit with four lighting zones and 34 individually addressable RGB LEDs per fan radiate spellbinding colors and effects on either side for spectacular lighting regardless of whether they’re used for intake or exhaust
- Brilliant white fan housing reflects light for brighter lighting and matches the clean refined look of other white CORSAIR products in your setup
- Use the included compact iCUE Lighting Node CORE to easily control RGB lighting via CORSAIR iCUE software cutting down cable clutter with simple USB 2 0 and SATA connections
- Create mesmerizing animated lighting effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE-compatible products and immersive integrated lighting with compatible games
- Keep your system cool with powerful fan speeds up to 1 500 RPM pushing up to 41 8 CFM of air
Give your PC spectacular lighting from any angle with the CORSAIR iCUE QL120 RGB PWM White Triple Fan Kit equipped with 102 individually addressable RGB LEDs – 34 in each fan – across four distinct light loops in a brilliant white housing Use the included iCUE Lighting Node CORE and iCUE software to control and synchronize your RGB lighting Keep your system cool with PWM speeds up to 1 500 RPM with a semi-transparent 120mm fan blade engineered to ensure both low noise operation and outstanding lighting Complete with front and back-facing metal logos on the hub and anti-vibration rubber dampers to reduce vibration noise QL120 RGB fans create spectacular lighting that doesn’t choose sides Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
6. CORSAIR Hydro X Series,XC7 RGB CPU Water Block,16 Individually addressable RGB LEDs,Software-Enabled, 115X/AM4
- The xc7’s nickel-plated copper cold plate and more than 60 high-efficiency micro-cooling fins efficiently draw heat away from your CPU, lowering temperatures and allowing for maximum overclocking.
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs deliver 360° of stunning customizable RGB lighting effects when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
- Transparent flow chamber shows off your coolant and enhances RGB lighting.
- Add a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro and powerful Corsair iCUE software to enable you to customize and instantly Sync RGB lighting across all your Corsair RGB products including water blocks, fans, keyboard, LED light strips and more.
- Easy and fast installation on Intel LGA 115x or AMD AM4 Sockets with included mounting screws and pre-applied thermal material.
The Corsair Hydro x series XC7 RGB CPU water block combines premium construction, vivid RGB lighting and extreme cooling performance. A precision machined nickel-plated copper cold plate and more 60 high-efficiency micro-cooling fins draw the maximum amount of heat from your CPU, dropping temperatures and letting you push your clock speeds to their maximum. A transparent flow chamber shows off your coolant in all its glory, lit by 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs for 360° of customizable RGB lighting, controlled by adding a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro. Powered by Corsair iCUE software to deliver nearly limitless lighting customization and control, the XC7 is ready to become to become the centerpiece of your custom cooling system. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
7. CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm SP Series PWM Fan
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120mm CORSAIR SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
The Hydro Series H60 is an all in one liquid CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low noise liquid CPU cooling and bold styling with a white LED lit pump head. Compatible with all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs and equipped with a CORSAIR 120mm SP Series PWM fan, users can adjust the fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM for precise control over noise and airflow. A high density 120mm slim radiator provides greater surface area for superb heat dissipation, while a thermally optimized copper cold plate and low noise pump ensure heat is quietly and efficiently channeled away from your CPU. With tool free easy installation and CORSAIR engineered cooling, the H60 is everything you need to keep your CPU running fast, cool and quiet.
8. Corsair ML140 PRO 140mm Premium Magnetic Levitation RGB LED PWM Fan with Lighting Node Twin Pack (CO-9050078-WW)
- Magnetic Levitation Bearing: Dramatically reduces bearing friction by magnetically levitating the fan blade, producing lower noise and higher performance. Air flow – 55.4 CFM. Noise level – 20.4 decibels
- Dynamic RGB Lighting: Four independent ultra-bright center-mounted RGB LEDs output a vivid blast of light and color
- Control, Customize and Sync: The included CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO enables stunning dynamic lighting effects with other CORSAIR LINK supported devices
- Complete PWM Control: Dynamically control fan speed from 400 RPM to 1,200 RPM to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- Built to Last: Long lifespan
The CORSAIR ML140 PRO RGB PWM fan combines unrivaled performance and low noise operation with vibrant RGB lighting controlled by the included Lighting Node PRO in CORSAIR LINK software. By utilizing ultra-low friction magnetic levitation bearing technology, ML140 PRO RGB can deliver more airflow and higher static pressure at lower noise levels than traditional bearing fans. Four independent hub-mounted RGB LEDs output a vivid blast of light and color, making it easy to match your system’s style, and with a 400 RPM to 1,200 RPM control range, it’s easy to equip your PC with quiet cooling, in any color.
9. CORSAIR AF140 LED Low Noise Cooling Fan, Dual Pack – Red, 140 mm
- High Airflow: Up to 52 CFM of airflow at peak 1,400 RPM
- Four Hub-Mounted LEDs: Easily add vivid LED lighting to your system
- Low-Noise Operation: A custom fan blade and hydraulic bearing allows for low-noise operation without sacrificing performance
- The Best of Airflow and Static Pressure: Offers the ideal combination of high airflow and strong static pressure, allowing for use as a case fan, or with CORSAIR Hydro Series
- Liquid CPU coolers
- Diffused Illumination: An opaque fan blade diffuses lighting to ensure stunning illumination anywhere in your system
Corsair AF140 LED cooling fans combine bright LED lighting, strong static pressure, low noise and high airflow to deliver great cooling performance anywhere in your PC. Whether it’s as an intake or exhaust case fan, or mounted to a Corsair Hydro Series liquid CPU cooler’s radiator, AF140 LED fans provide up to 62 CFM of airflow where your system needs It most. Available in a choice of red, white or blue, AF140 LED’s four hub-mounted LEDs radiate vivid and diffused lighting across a specially designed Opaque fan blade, illuminating your system with a brilliant burst of color. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Corsair Rgb Cooling for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!