Nowadays, there are so many products of desktop forecast digital mdf weather station in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for desktop forecast digital mdf weather station in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings desktop forecast digital mdf weather station which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
938 reviews analysed
1. La Crosse Technology 308-1414B Wireless Atomic Digital Color Forecast Station with Alerts, Black
- Full color LCD with weather icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy
- Atomic self-setting accurate time &
- date with automatic daylight saving time resets.Outdoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH.
Indoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH
- Monitors indoor &
- wireless outdoor temperature (f/c) &
- humidity (%RH) with recorded min/max values
- Temperature alerts (indoor/outdoor). Display: 5.0V AC adapter for primary power
- Reception &
- low battery indicators. Indoor humidity range: 19 percentage to 97 percentage RH. Temperatures below – 20°F (-28.8°C) require Lithium batteries in the outdoor sensor
2. AcuRite 02081M Weather Station with Jumbo Display and Atomic Clock
- Optimal viewing angle is at or above eye-level Oversized color weather station with large digits.Unit is powered by an AC adapter with battery back up.
- Atomic clock technology ensures split-second accuracy, and automatically updates for daylight saving time
- 12 to 24-hour weather forecast displays 14 different icons to help you plan the day ahead
- Patented self-calibrating forecasting pulls data from a sensor in your back yard to give you the most accurate forecast for your exact location
- Daily high and low records for indoor and outdoor temperature
- Strong wireless range up to 330 feet (100 meters) and the device transmits data every 16 seconds and is perfect for indoor or outdoor use
- Note:Please refer to the user manual before using the product
- Color Weather Station Display Specifications:Indoor Temperature Range: 32 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit
- 0 to 50 degrees Celsius,Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit,Power: 5V, 100mA adapter
- 3 AA alkaline batteries (for backup
- not included),Dimensions:6.2-inch Height x 7.75-inch Width x 1-inch Depth
- Color Weather Station Sensor Specifications:Temperature Range: -40 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit
- -40 to 70 degrees Celsius, Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit Power: 2 AA alkaline or lithium* batteries. *Lithium batteries recommended for temperatures below -4 degrees Fahrenheit / -20 degrees Celsius,Dimensions: 4.8-inches Height x 1.6-inches Width x 0.9-inches Depth
- AcuRite Environment Systems Compatible: Yes
Plan your day with confidence. The AcuRite color weather forecaster with jumbo display, remote sensor, and atomic clock delivers reliable ambient weather conditions, a weather forecast, plus ultra-accurate atomic clock technology. It’s all shown on an easy-to-read color weather station display. This pro color weather station will accurately measure humidity, and has an precision indoor/outdoor thermometer. Combined with the time, day, and date, you have all the Information your need at a glance. Time zones HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST, AST.
3. SMARTRO Projection Alarm Clock for Bedrooms with Weather Station, Wireless Indoor Outdoor Thermometer, Temperature Humidity Monitor Gauge Hygrometer
- TIME & TEMPERATURE PROJECTION: Perfect alarm clocks for bedrooms. The projected temperature changes from indoor temperature to outdoor temperature automatically. Alarm clock projected in a soft red color on ceiling or wall is easy to see throughout the room. Adjustable projection angles and brightness – It can be reversed by 180 degrees for optimal viewing and meet different users preferences.
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR THERMOMETER GAUGE & HUMIDITY MONITOR: Equipped with professional grade inside outside thermometer and humidity monitor provides most accurate measurements, displayed with Indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity, allows you to be aware if adjustments are necessary. Ideal alarm clock for home, keeps you and your family’s living conditions optimal.
- WIRELESS COLOR WEATHER STATION: 12/24 hour, date, and weekday in large number
- Clear weather patterns, mold alerts and mold risk displayed on large 4.5” LCD Screen. Digital weather station predicts the weather for the next 12 hours as well as the barometric pressure trend and temperature trend. Adjustable backlit dimmer (light – medium – low – out) with DC power adapter, enables you to set the display to a brighter setting in daytime and softer one at night.
- WIDE APPLICATION: Connect up to 3 wireless remote sensors for 3 channels (note: package only include 1 sensor, buy separately from our store if you need more). Remote sensor with transmission large range up to 200ft/60m in an open area, you can place the projection clock in your room, and put remote sensors to baby room , warehouse or other places need to gauge.
- DUAL ALARMS WITH SNOOZE FUNCTION: Set 2 separate alarms repeat in M-F, S-S, or M-F and S-S for different purposes. The alarm will automatically turn off if left alone for 2 minutes. With snooze function, this projection alarm clock allows you to set 5 ~ 60 minutes’ sleep time or turn SNOOZE function off – A step towards the practical use.
4. Ambient Weather RC-8401 Projection Clock with Forecast, Barometer, Atomic Clock and Indoor/Outdoor Temperature Color Changing Display
- The colorful RC-8401 wireless weather station featuring Ambient backlighting and projection time and temperature is easy to read from any distance. The backlight color changes with the temperature.
- The elegant display features date and time, indoor and outdoor temperature, barometric pressure, daily highs and lows, historical data over 72 hours, and a forecast icon for predicting the weather 24-48 hours in advance.
- Equipped with an atomic clock, time is set automatically via radio, and in synch with the U.S. atomic clock for utmost accuracy.
- The practical clock automatically adjusts for daylight savings time.
- The RC-8401 includes one TX-8300 Wireless Sensor wireless for measuring outdoor temperature, or wherever temperature is important, and supports up to 3 remote sensors.
5. La Crosse Technology V10-TH-INT V10-TH Wireless WiFi Weather Station
With a basic weather station from La Crosse Technology, all of your necessary weather data will be there at a glance. which makes planning your day’s events a whole lot easier. Our Essential color weather Stations always remain a customer favorite here at La Crosse Technology. The station’s bright easy to read LCD display features dynamic forecast icons that allow users to view their weather data in color. Whether it be its sleek case design, or its precise temperature and humidity readings, this item is not only functional, but it is sure to be a conversation starter. When choosing to use the connectable feature, your station will start to receive weather data from the nws (national weather service) that provides detailed forecast information including the low and high temperatures of the day, chance of precipitation values as well as 8 additional forecast icons to keep you up to date on your weather to come. It also connects to the nist (national Institute of standards and technology) which automatically sets your time and date.
6. La Crosse Technology WS-8115U-S-INT Atomic Digital Wall Clock with Indoor and Outdoor Temperature
- Wirelessly monitors indoor/outdoor temperatures
- Atomic Clock automatically & adjusts for daylight Saving time
- 12- & 24-hour Clock. Remote transmission of outdoor temperature to temperature station by 915 MHz
- Wall hanging or free standing; Perpetual calendar & Time zone setting
- Requires 2 AA & 2 AAA batteries
- Accurate and self-setting atomic time and date with automatic daylight saving time
- Indoor and outdoor temperature; 200 feet wireless range; Low battery indicator. Included TX38U-IT-N Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option); Atomic time and date with manual setting
- 4 different languages: English, French, German or Spanish, kindly refer the user manual given below for troubleshooting steps. Dimensions: Display: 8.9 L x 1.2 W x 7.1 H & Sensor: 1.98 L x 0.56 W x 3.41 H in Inches
- Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual.
- Accurate and self-setting atomic time and date with automatic daylight saving time
- Indoor and outdoor temperature
- Low battery indicator
La Crosse Technology WS-8115U-S Atomic Digital Wall Clock with Temperature
Self-setting digital clock with indoor and outdoor temperature also features alarm with snooze option and low battery indicator for both clock and wireless sensor. Time sets to specified time zone and will automatically reset for daylight saving time. Outdoor temperature receives from wireless tranmitting sensor within a range of 260 ft from clock. Optional for wall hanging or self-standing.
Self-setting Atomic time & date
Select your time zone from 0 GMT -/+12hr settings, face the clock towards the direction of Ft . Collins, Colorado and watch it automatically update the time. This clock has a built-in antenna to receive the WWVB radio signal, from NIST radio station, located in Ft. Collins, Colorado and transmits the exact time signal continuously throughout the United States at 60 kHz. The signal has a range of up to 2,000 miles. Radio reception can be limited during daytime, so its strongest signal will be reached in the evening hours. Daylight saving time resetting twice a year? This clock automatically adjusts for you every March & November, when recognized. Optional On/Off feature for those who do not adjust for DST.
Wireless outdoor temperature
Included with clock is a weather resistant transmitting outdoor sensor that sends outdoor temperature values indoors to the clock. Can be viewable in either Fahrenheit or Celsius with a range of over 200 ft. in open air. Some metals and glass can decrease range.
Time alarm with snooze
Crescendo alarm sound gently wakens you from your sleep. To activate or deactivate the daily alarms, briefly press the ALARM button once. When the alarm is active the clock displays the alarm icon below the word ALARM. When deactivated, the alarm icon does not display. For those who prefer to wake late, there is a 10 minute SNOOZE, as well. Alarm will repeat within 24 hours, unless it is deactivated.
Low battery indicators
Features weak/low battery indicators for both the clock & wireless sensor. We recommend using brand name standard alkaline batteries (not heavy duty, lithium, or rechargeable) with an expiration date of 7 years in advance of the current year or tested to 1.48 on a voltmeter.
Clock shows your Month & Day of the Month with your weekday, which can display in 4 language settings – US: English (default setting) – F: French (Français) – E: Spanish (Español) – d: German (Deutsch)
- Wireless IN/OUT temp (F/C)
- Atomic Time and Date (Manual Setting)
- Automatically Updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option)
- 12/24 Hour Time Display
- Perpetual Calendar
- Time Zone Setting
- Time Alarm with Snooze
- Low Battery Indicator
- Wall Hanging or Free Standing
- Transmission range: 260 ft (open air)
- Specifications: IN Temp Range: 14.1 F to 139.8 F (-9.9 C to 37.8 C), OUT Temp Range: -39.8 F to +139.8 F (-39.9 C to 59.9 C)
- Power Requirements:
- Clock : 2 AA Alkaline Batteries (Not Included)
- Sensor : 2 AAA Alkaline Batteries (Not Included)
7. La Crosse Technology 308-1414B-INT, Black 308-1414B Wireless Atomic Digital Color Forecast Station with Alerts & TX141TH-BV3 Thermo-Hygrometer Sensor, Beige
- Product 1: Full color LCD with weather icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy
- Product 1: Monitors indoor & wireless outdoor temperature (f/c) & humidity (%RH) with recorded min/max values
- Product 1: Temperature alerts (indoor/outdoor). Display: 5.0V AC adapter for primary power
- Requires 3 “AAA” Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Product 2: Compatible with models: 308-1414B, 308-1414W, 308-1414MB-INT, and 308-1425C
- Product 2: Wireless transmission of 300ft range (open air)
- Temperature range: -40 F to 140 F (-40 C to 60 C)
- Product 2: Outdoor humidity: 1 to 99% RH
- Transmission range: 300 ft. (60 meters)
- Product 2: Powered by 2-AA batteries
- Product 1: Atomic self-setting accurate time & date with automatic daylight saving time resets.Outdoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH. Indoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH
La Crosse Technology 308-1414B-INT, Black 308-1414B Wireless Atomic Digital Color Forecast Station with Alerts
Full color display gives you current temperatures & humidity, with a future forecast whether it could be sunny or rainy to snowy. Features accurate, self-set atomic time & date with automatic DST updates. Records min/max values and alerts you of extreme temperatures. Also displays your heat index and dew point. Will indicate of low battery and reception strength. Batteries required (not included.).Weather Station Factory Restart Explanation: The factory restart returns the weather station and outdoor sensor to an ?out-of-the-box? default state and often resolves an issue. Factory Restart: 1. Remove all power (batteries and AC) from outdoor sensor and weather station. 2. Press one of the buttons on the weather station at least 20 times to clear all memory. 3. Verify that the weather station is blank before proceeding (there may be lines painted on the screen that will show when there is no power). 4. Leave both units without power for 15 minutes (very important). 5. Insert the AC power cord into the wall outlet then into the weather station. 6. Insert fresh batteries into the outdoor sensor. 7. Press the TX button on the outdoor sensor to transmit RF signal. 8. Keep the outdoor sensor 5-10 feet from the weather station. 9. When RF connection is established, the temperature will appear on the station. Allow the outdoor sensor and weather station to sit together for 15 minutes to establish a strong connection. 10. Do not press buttons for 15 minutes. For optimum 433MHz transmission, place the outdoor sensor no more than 300 feet (91 meters, open air) from the weather station Explanation: The factory restart returns the weather station and remote sensor to an “out-of-the-box” default state and often resolves an issue. Factory Restart: 1. Remove all power (batteries and AC) from remote sensor and weather station. 2. Press one of the buttons on the weather station at least 20 times to clear all memory. 3. Verify that the weather station is blank before proceeding (there may be lines painted on the screen that will show when there is no power). 4. Leave both units without power for 15 minutes (very important). 5. Insert the AC power cord into the wall outlet then into the weather station. 6. Insert fresh batteries into the remote sensor. 7. Press the TX button on the remote sensor to transmit RF signal. 8. Keep the remote sensor 5-10 feet from the weather station. 9. When RF connection is established, the temperature will appear on the station. Allow the remote sensor and weather station to sit together for 15 minutes to establish a strong connection. 10. Do not press buttons for 15 minutes. • For optimum 433MHz transmission, place the remote sensor no more than 330 feet (100 meters, open air) from the weather station. Note: In Mounting/Positioning Remote sensor First: Place the remote sensor in the desired shaded location and the weather station in the home. Wait approximately 1 hour before permanently mounting the remote sensor to ensure that there is proper reception. POSITION Outdoor: • Protect the remote sensor from standing rain or snow and from the overhead sun, which can cause it to read incorrectly. • Mounting under an eave or deck rail works well. • If you choose, you can construct a small roof or box for the remote sensor. Be sure a box has vents. • Mount the remote sensor on the North side where to prevent sun from causing incorrect readings. • Mount at least 6 feet in the air for a strong RF (radio frequency) signal. • Do not mount the remote sensor on a metal fence. This significantly reduces the effective range. • Remote sensors are water resistant, not waterproof
La Crosse Technology TX141TH-BV3 Thermo-Hygrometer Sensor, Beige
Wireless transmitting sensor sends accurate & fast outdoor temperature and humidity measurements with its 433MHz frequency. Place sensor in a dry, shaded location to protect from moisture build-up and direct sun exposure (may cause higher readings. ) A proper location is on the North side of your house, about 18 inches under the eaves. Weather resistant case and battery powered.
8. Ambient Weather WS-8600 Weather Station Clock with 256 Color Changing Ambient Temperature Display, Wireless Temperature, Humidity, and Barometer (Black)
- The colorful WS-8600 weather alarm clock featuring Ambient backlighting is easy to read from any distance. The high contrast reverse PMVA display changes color with the temperature.
- The elegant display features time, indoor and outdoor temperature, barometric pressure, daily highs and lows, historical data over 72 hours, and a detailed barograph for viewing trends.
- The WS-8600 includes one TX-8340 Thermo-Hygrometer Wireless Sensor wireless for measuring outdoor temperature, or wherever temperature is important, and supports up to 3 remote sensors.
- The Ambient Color changing backlighting can be manually set to any of 256 colors, or automatically change colors based on the outdoor temperature.
- Note: The display is powered from an AC adapter, and includes back up batteries, but must be plugged into AC power to continuously view the back light.
The Clock: Color changing backlit display
Indoor and wireless temperature and humidity sensor
Choose to display temperature reading in Farenheit or Celsius
Relative and Absolute barometric pressure in inHg, mabr and hPa
Historical trend data
Records Minimums and Maximums
Alarm with Snooze
PMVA High Contrast Backlight
The Wireless Sensor:
150′ wireless range line of sight, 100′ under most conditions
5.5″” L x 2.25″”D x 4.5″”H
WS-8600 Projection Clock
TX-8340 Thermo-Hygrometer Wireless Sensor
CR2032 Lithium Battery
Range: 32 to 113 °F
Accuracy: ± 2 °F
Range: -4 to 140 °F alkaline batteries, -22 to 140 °F Lithium batteries Accuracy: ± 2 °F
Range: 540 to 1050mb (15.95 inHg to 30.01 inHg)
Altitude Range: -1,000 to 16,000′ (-300 to 5000 meters)
Accuracy: ± 8mb (850 to 969mb) @ 25 °C ± 5mb (970 to 1030mb) @ 25 °C ± 8mb (1031 to 1050mb) @ 25 °C
Resolution: 1hPa / 0.01inHg / 0.1mmHg
9. ROYAL WS22 Desktop Weather Station
Check the weather without having to step outside with this indoor/outdoor thermometer. Wireless unit monitors up to 3 remote sensors, which can be placed as far as 100 ft. from the base. Maximum/minimum temperature alarms allow you to monitor environments without having to check the thermometer. Features a digital clock with 12/24 hour display select and digital thermometer with Fahrenheit/Centigrade select. Includes 1 rugged, waterproof outdoor sensor and wall-mountable base unit. Base unit requires one 9V battery; remote sensor uses 2 AA batteries (not included). 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. No. WS22. Imported. ~4-1/2Hx3-1/2Lx2-1/4W”
10. Fovolat | Digital Weather Station with Large LCD Screen, Wireless Controlled Wall Clock, Atomic Clock, Alarm Clock, Weather Forecast, Indoor/Outdoor Temperature, Barometer
- 1. Wireless weather station can forecast 7 kinds of weather by the sensor, includes Sunny, Cloudy, Overcast, Light rain, Heavy rain, Light snow, Heavy Snow
- 2. Humidity of indoor & outdoor measurable range 20％RH~95％RH, Temperature: Indoor temperature measurement range: 32°F (0°C) ~ 122°F (50°C), Outdoor temperature measurement range: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 140°F (60°C)
- 3. Weather station can record barometric pressure ( 17.72 inHg ~ 72.50 inHg & 600 hPa/ mb~1100 hPa/ MB ) from last 24hours
- 4. The large LCD screen will display time/calendar, weather, graphical moon phase, barometric pressure, indoor temperature, indoor humidity, with 4 levels adjustable brightness, the screen with light up when touching it.
- 5. Radio Controlled clock, 12/24h time display, calendar display up to 2099 years, powered by 2 x AA batteries or Home power supply(USB port)
1. Permanent calendar to 2099 Optional 12/24 hour format
2. Weather forecast function: 7 kinds of weather forecast in the next 24 hours (sunny, cloudy, cloudy, light rain, heavy rain, light snow, heavy snow)
3. Air pressure: the past 24 hours air pressure trend display, temperature unit select °F or °C, outdoor high and low temperature alarm function
4. Transmission distance: 60 meters
5. Wireless remote sensor: RF433.92 Hz RF signal transmission – can be placed to hang
6. Daily alarm clock function and automatic snooze function
7. Moon phase display
8. With USB output charging function
9. Backlight: Power supply mode: 4 different brightness backlights and turn off the backlight Battery powered: Manual touch product highlights for 15 seconds
10. Two power modes: battery or power supply
11. Use USB to charge your electronic mobile device
1. Air pressure measurement range: 17.72 inHg~3?6?7?6?72.50 inHg& 600 hPa / mb~1100 hPa / MB
2. The pressure unit is inHg or hPa / MB
3. Humidity: indoor and outdoor measurable range: 20% RH~95% RH
4. Temperature: Indoor temperature measurement range: 32°F (0°C)~122°F (50°C)
5. Outdoor temperature measurement range: -4°F (-20°C)~140°F (60°C)
6. Minimum/maximum display of humidity and temperature (can be manually cleared)
7. Transmission distance: 60 meters
8. Product size: about 20.5*13*3cm/8.07*5.12*1.18in
9. Material: ABS
10. Packing: color box
1* weather forecast clock
1* power adapter
1* English manual
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Desktop Forecast Digital Mdf Weather Station for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!