942 reviews analysed
1. ProCom Ventless Dual Fuel Stove – 25,000 BTU, Model QNSD250T, Black
The ProCom Freestanding Dual Fuel Stove is a size that’s ideal for smaller places and is a gorgeous addition to any home. The Thermostatic Control allows you to control the heat with variable heating settings for maximum comfort and efficiency.ProCom Dual Fuel Ventless Gas Stove Model QNSD250T complements any decor. No hassling with cutting wood or hauling ashes. Dual fuel technology burns propane or natural gas.Please Note: This Item Is Not For Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Ventless heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
2. Comfort Glow GSD2846 Dual Fuel Gas Stove
Comfort Glow’s vent free gas stoves feature attractive, modern styling while providing a charming wood stove ambiance. The Monterey vent free gas stove provides a massive 30,000 BTUs per hour. The large open-face design offers maximum flame enjoyment from the large charred log set and dual yellow flame burner. Heating up to 1,250 sq. feet, this stove is an attractive and economical way to heat almost any room in the house. The dual fuel design of the Monterey permits the unit to be installed almost anywhere a gas line is accessible . Check state and local codes for installation restrictions and requirements before purchase. Due to the built in oxygen safety sensor, vent free products may not work properly at elevations above 4,500 ft. Not for sale in California or Canada. Please check your state and local codes prior to purchase.
3. Pleasant Hearth VFS2-PH30DT 30,000 BTU 32 in. Intermediate Gas Vent Free Stove
With up to 30,000 BTU’s, this state-of-the-art vent free technology does not require a flue or chimney. This vent free stove functions with the option of Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. Pleasant Hearth vent free stoves are the ideal choice to bring style and warmth to your home. With Pleasant Hearth vent free stove systems, enjoying the warmth and beauty of a fire has never been easier. Minimum clearance design allows ease of installation almost anywhere. This thermostatically controlled unit does not support a millivolt remote control. Check your local regulations on installation restrictions and requirements. Propane use requires 100-lb. tank or larger with two-stage adjustable regulator available from local gas company.
4. Duluth Forge Ventless Linear Wall Gas Fireplace – 26,000 BTU, T-STAT, Model DF300L
- TECHNOLOGY – 26, 000 BTU Patented DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane Blue Flame Heater which Heats up to 1, 400 sq. ft. Area.
- DEPENDABLE – Thermostat Control offers automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain a desired room temperature. Ideal for greater heat flow that could add the warm atmosphere in your room.
- STYLISH – Slim profile design gives a stunning look.
- ECONOMICAL – 99. 9% efficient with Vent Free gas burner. No outside duct or chimney needed! Environmental Protection and Energy Conservation.
- SAFE – Push button Piezo ignition with Built-in pilot oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) immediately shuts down the heater if carbon monoxide or lack of oxygen is detected.
- 1 Year Limited .
The Duluth Forge Vent less Linear Wall Gas Fireplace includes a slimmer profile design and our patented dual fuel technology. Elegant linear flames are easily enhanced by a hand painted ceramic fiber log to produce a stunning glowing effect while heating up to 1, 400 square feet of living space. These sleek but powerful fireplaces include the ability to generate up to 26, 000 BTU, an Oxygen Depletion Sensor (O. D. S. ) for safety, and an automatic thermostat control to efficiently sustain room temperature while keeping your utility costs as low as possible. A push button piezo ignitor allows you to easily start the fireplace and 5 heat settings with micro heat adjustments to reach your desired room temperature help keep you cozy
5. Duluth Forge Dual Fuel Ventless Insert-26,000 BTU, T-Stat Control gas fireplace, Black
- ASSEMBLED IN USA – Product is proudly assembled in the USA. Skilled American workers manufacture the parts, assemble, and test our products. Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products. Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- TECHNOLOGY – 26, 000 BTU Patented DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane which Heats up to 1, 350 sq. ft. Area.
- DEPENDABLE – Thermostat Control – The control automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain a desired room temperature.
- STYLISH – 5 realistic hand painted Ceramic Fiber Logs
- ECONOMICAL – 99. 9% efficient with vent-free gas space heaters. No outside duct or chimney needed! Environmental Protection and Energy Conservation.
- SAFE – Push button Piezo ignition with Built-in pilot Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) immediately shuts down the heater if carbon monoxide or lack of oxygen is detected.
- 1 Year Limited
This Duluth Forge Ventless Zero Clearance Fireplace Insert allows you to build a custom fireplace for your home. You can pair it with a face mantel or recess it directly into a wall of your home. This fireplace insert includes many features like Thermostat Control, Oxygen Depletion Sensor with automatic shut-off, battery assisted piezo ignition, and much more. Using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane, the Duluth Forge Vent Free Fireplace Inserts radiates 26, 000 BTU of heat, enough to heat 1, 350 square feet of space. Product Features26, 000 Maximum BTU using Natural Gas or Liquid PropaneHeats up to 1, 350 sq. ft. Patented Dual Fuel Technology1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid PropaneThermostat Control – Automatically cycles on and off 5 realistic hand painted Ceramic Fiber LogsVent free gas fireplace insertDual Precision Ported Vent Free gas burnerEconomical: 99. 9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed! Safety Assurance: O. D. S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-offBattery assisted Piezo ignitionProduct Dimensions: 29. 1″W X 23. 9″H X 13. 9″DProduct Weight: 47. 6 lbs. Gas Fireplace Model Number: FDF300TWhat’s In the Box- Ventless Fireplace Insert – Qty. 1- Hand Painted Ceramic Fiber Logs – Qty. 5
6. ProCom Heating PCS150T Ventless Fireplace Insert Thermostat Control Arched Door, Medium, White
- TECHNOLOGY – 15, 000 BTU Patented DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane.
- DEPENDABLE – Variable control Thermostat offers the most customizable heat settings, Ideal for greater heat flow that could add the warm atmosphere in your room.
- STYLISH – 5 hand painted realistic detailed logs using superior ceramic fiber and concrete materials for long lasting life.
- ECONOMICAL – 99. 9% efficient with Dual Precision Ported Vent Free gas burner. No outside duct or chimney needed! Environmental Protection and Energy Conservation.
- SAFE – Battery assisted Piezo ignition with Built-in oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) immediately shuts down the heater if carbon monoxide or lack of oxygen is detected.
This vent less Procom zero clearance fireplace insert features an elegant arched style and 4 ceramic fiber hand-painted logs to add the timeless ambiance of a fireplace to your living room, den, or kitchen. Powered by our patented dual fuel technology, this unit can generate up to 15, 000 BTU of heat using either Liquid Propane or Natural Gas. The flickering yellow flames of this insert will keep you relaxed and cozy as you revel in cost-effective heating this winter.
7. Pleasant Hearth VFS2-PH20DT 20,000 BTU 23.5 in. Compact Gas Vent Free Stove
With up to 20,000 BTU’s, this state-of-the-art vent free technology does not require a flue or chimney. This vent free stove functions with the option of Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. Pleasant Hearth vent free stoves are the ideal choice to bring style and warmth to your home. With Pleasant Hearth vent free stove systems, enjoying the warmth and beauty of a fire has never been easier. Minimum clearance design allows ease of installation almost anywhere. This thermostatically controlled unit does not support a millivolt remote control. Check your local regulations on installation restrictions and requirements. Propane use requires 100-lb. tank or larger with two-stage adjustable regulator available from local gas company.
8. Coleman 2000020951 Stove Btn 1-Burner Tt Blu
- Instastart ignition for matchless lighting
- 7,650 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits up to a 10-inch pan
- Lasts up to 1.25 hours on high on one 8.8 oz. butane gas cylinder (sold separately)
- Adjustable burner gives precise temperature control, and large base offers stability for easy stirring
- Durable porcelain-coated grate is easy to clean, and aluminum burner is rust-proof for years of use
- Carry case included
- 1-year limited warranty
On-the-go cooking just got a little easier with the Coleman Portable Butane Stove with Carrying Case. With an ultra-portable design and included carry case, this stove is ready for any camping adventure and quickly sets up on any outdoor tabletop, supporting up to a 10-inch pan. Attach an 8.8 oz. butane cylinder (sold separately), light the automatic matchless ignition with the turn of a knob, and in no time, you’re cooking with up to 7,650 BTUs of power for up to 1.25 hours. Wind baffles shield your flame from the wind, and a large stable base makes stirring easy. Use your stove for years to come thanks to an easy-to-clean, durable porcelain-coated grate, rust-proof aluminum burner, and made-to-last enameled steel exterior.
9. Coleman Classic Propane Stove
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
Coleman Classic Propane Stove
About Coleman More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark. In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
10. Gas ONE GS-3800DF Brass Head Burner with Dual Spiral Flame 11,000 BTU Portable Gas Stove with Heavy Duty Clear Carrying Case, CSA Listed
- Most Powerful Portable Stove On The Market – Boils Water Twice as Fast! Compared To Standard Portable Stoves. Dual Flame (Inner & Outer flame) In a Spiral Shape For A Stronger Output
- Heat Output: Up To 11,000 BTU/Hr.
- Highest Safety Standard: CSA (US & Canadian Standards Association) Approved Portable, Easy To Use, Reliable For Camping, Outdoor Cooking, Home Emergency Kit, Etc.
- Thermal Plate – GS-3800DF With “Thermal Plate” Prevents Butane Canister From Getting Cold and Freezing.
- Automatic Starter – Piezo-Type Electric Starter With Safety Shut-Off System
- No Matches Or Lighters Required
- Portable – Easy To Use, Reliable For Camping, Outdoor Cooking, Home Emergency Kit, Etc. *(Comes With Carrying Case/Complete With User Manual
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Gas Heating Stoves for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!