Finding your suitable readers for iwata high performance hp-c 50th is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for iwata high performance hp-c 50th including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
546 reviews analysed
1. Iwata HP-C Plus Airbrush replacement fluid needle
This is the Fluid Needle C/BC by Iwata-Medea.
FEATURES: Stainless steel contruction
INCLUDES: One Fluid Needle
REQUIRES: Installing on airbrush
SPECS: Length: 5.5″ (139.7mm)
2. Iwata Airbrush Parts Fluid Needle for use with Airbrush CS, SBS
This is the replacement Eclipse Needle .35mm for use
with the Iwata BCS/BCR/CR Airbrushes.
FEATURES: Steel Construction
INCLUDES: One Steel .35mm Needle
REQUIRES: BCS/BCR/CR Airbrush
SPECS: Length: 140mm (5.5″)
Diameter: .35mm (.01″)
3. Premium-Quality 10-Ft Braided Airbrush Air Hose 1/8" – 1/4"
- Premium-grade air hose engineered specifically for use with airbrush painting
- Non-rusting zinc connections for leak-free performance
- 1/8″ BSP airbrush, 1/4″ BSP for air supply
- Unique braided wall construction resists kinking or twisting with excellent flex & durability
- Professional-artist quality at a price for hobbyists
- plus, hose looks as good as it performs!
- Popular 6-foot length allows easy movement & reach without being cumbersome
4. ColorFit by Milton HIGHFLOWPRO S-314VKIT Coupler & Plug Kit – (V-Style, Purple) – 1/4" NPT, (14-Piece)
- HighFlowPRO: Provides up to 70% more airflow for optimal power to your air tools and applications.
- ColorFit V-STYLE: Compatible with other Milton V-style and competitor V-style couplers and plugs.
- EASY MATCH COLOR FITTINGS: Purple to Purple, couplers to plugs. Simply push to connect.
- DURABLE: Scratch-resistant, anodized-coated steel design lasts longer/wears better vs. competitor’s.
- INCLUDES: 6 Male plugs, 4 Female plugs, 2 Male couplers, 2 Female couplers. (All 1/4″ NPT).
5. Iwata-Medea Revolution CR Dual Action/Large Gravity Feed Cup
- An internal mix, dual action top-feed airbrush with ergonomic handle design with a 1/3 oz (.9 ml) Gravity-Feed well
- Larger nozzle and needle combination (0.5-mm) that makes for easier spraying of thicker or heavier paints
- Redesigned trigger mechanism and larger needle-chucking nut for easy assembly
- Replaceable internal solvent-proof PTFE needle packing for use with solvent or water based paints
HP-CR Revolution Gravity Feed
From the Manufacturer
Start off airbrushing with the industry leader – Iwata. Made for users at all levels, the Revolution Series features top-of-the-line airbrushes at a great value. With breakthrough technology and performance, these airbrushes outperform all others in their price range. Perfect for general-purpose art-and-craft projects, beauty applications i.e. make-up and nail art, temporary tattoos as well as model-railroad detailing, R/C car bodies, plastic kits and automotive painting.
6. Badger Air-Brush Company Iwata Hose Adaptor
7. Iwata-Medea Eclipse HP BS Dual Action Small Gravity Feed Cup
From the Manufacturer
The Eclipse Series covers a wide range of uses. Commonly used to spray premixed or heavier paints and well suited for uses demanding precise control of spray when applying moderate-to-large amounts of paint to a variety of surfaces and to various-sized areas.
8. Iwata-Medea Eclipse HP CS Dual Action Airbrush Gun / Gravity Feed
- Features a 0.35mm needle and drop-in self-centering nozzle combination comes with a large 1/3 oz gravity-feed cup
- Generous 1/3 oz sized cup is designed with a new funnel shape, which makes for easy clean up and more efficient paint flow
- The Eclipse CS sprays heavier acrylics and Medea Textile Colors, while maintaining high-detail spray characteristics
- Single cut-away handle
- Spray pattern – hairline to 2″ (50-mm) round
9. Iwata-Medea Quick Disconnect Set
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Iwata High Performance Hpc 50Th for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!