We spent many hours on research to finding lenovo think pad x1 carb fan heatsink 00jt800, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best lenovo think pad x1 carb fan heatsink 00jt800, you should not miss this article. lenovo think pad x1 carb fan heatsink 00jt800 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 8 lenovo think pad x1 carb fan heatsink 00jt800 by our suggestions
502 reviews analysed
1. New Genuine Cooling Fan & Heatsink For Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (type 20FB, 20FC) 00JT800
New Genuine Cooling Fan & Heatsink For Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (type 20FB, 20FC) 00JT800
2. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Gen 14" Ultrabook – 1920 X 1080 – Core i7 i7-8565U – 16 GB RAM – 512 GB SSD – Windows 10 Pro 64-bit – Intel UHD Graphics 620 – in-Plane Switch
Lenovo – Lenovo ThinkPad x1 Carbon (7th Gen) Ultrabook – Core i7 8565U/ 1.8 GHz – Win 10 Pro 64-bit – 16 GB RAM – 512 GB SSD TCG Opal encryption 2, NVMe – 14 IPS 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) – UHD Graphics 620 – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth – Black
3. Lenovo X1 Carbon 6th Generation Ultrabook: Core i7-8550U, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 14inch Full HD Display, Backlit Keyboard (Renewed)
With its stunning, new look, the ultralight 6th Generation ThinkPad X1 Carbon merges elegant design, seamless responsiveness, and legendary durability to create the ultimate in mobile productivity. Up to 15 hours of battery life along with RapidCharge technology—keep you on-task wherever the road leads. What’s more, it weighs less than 2.5 lbs.
4. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 6th Gen 14″ LCD Ultrabook Intel Core i5 (8th Gen) i5-8250U Quad-core 1.6GHz 8GB LPDDR3 256GB SSD Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8250U (4C / 8T, 1.6 / 3.4GHz, 6MB). With Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 Graphics Card.
- Memory: 8GB Soldered LPDDR3-2133 RAM.
- Storage: 256GB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Opal2.
- Display: 14″ FHD (1920×1080) IPS 300nits Anti-glare.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64. Includes Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader, and 720p Webcam.
Ultralight. Ultrapowerful. Ultra-no-brainer. Ultralight, and weighs less than 2.5 lbs. Up to 15 hours of battery life. Legendary durability merged an elegant design. Seamless responsiveness for ultimate mobile productivity. RapidCharge technology. Optional Global LTE-A connectivity and optional multi-touch screen. An IT admin’s dream. The new ThinkPad X1 Carbon offers robust security features, including ThinkShutter, which covers the front-facing HD webcam, and match-on-chip fingerprint readers with anti-spoofing technology that helps safeguard company data while providing more secure authentication and log-in. In addition, the ThinkPad X1 Carbon can be connected to the new ThinkPad Pro Dock (optional) with its USB-C side mechanical docking station that spans a broad offering of 2018 ThinkPad devices, making it a great cost-saving docking solution. This simplified mechanical docking saves valuable time for employees who frequently work away from their desks during the day. What more could an IT administrator ask for? Amp up your game. The new 8th generation Intel Quad Core CPUs boost performance 35% over the previous generation. Memory is even faster too with LPDDR3. When you add in the LTE-A (optional – This product must be purchased with LTE configured and is not upgradeable) card, which keeps your ThinkPad X1 Carbon connected around the globe, you can expect to be productive no matter where life takes you. Plus, if you opt for the IR camera, it includes Glance by Mirametrix, which merges face-, eye-, and gaze-tracking, resulting in a more intuitive and productive interaction by automatically focusing the cursor and shifting windows with just a move of your eye!
5. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 6th Gen 14″ FHD IPS Laptop i5-8250U 8GB 256GB Win10 Pro (Black)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8250U Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz)
- Display Type: 14.0″ FHD (1920×1080), anti-glare, LED backlight w/ 720p HD Camera
- Memory: 8GB / 2133MHz LPDDR3 / soldered to systemboard, Hard Drive: 256GB Solid State Drive M.2
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620, Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265, Wi-Fi 2×2 802.11ac + BT4.1, M.2 card,
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (one Always On) 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C / Intel Thunderbolt 3 (Power Delivery, DisplayPort, Data transfer) HDMI Headphone / microphone combo jack MicroSD card reader Ethernet Extension Connector (Dongle for Native Ethernet sold separately), windows 10 pro
Ultralight. Ultrapowerful. Ultra-no-brainer. With its stunning, new look, the ultralight ThinkPad X1 Carbon merges elegant design, seamless responsiveness, and legendary durability to create the ultimate in mobile productivity. Global LTE-A (optional) connectivity option, up to 15 hours of battery life and optional multi-touch screen —along with RapidCharge technology—keep you on-task wherever the road leads. What’s more, it weighs less than 2.5 lbs.
6. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme 1st Gen 20MF000LUS 15.6" Notebook – 1920 x 1080 – Core i7 i7-8750H – 16 GB RAM – 512 GB SSD
Extreme power. Extreme portability. Extreme possibilities. From multi-monitor support, to a rich VR/MR experience, to hardcore gaming, the ThinkPad X1 Extreme handles demanding computing tasks without a hitch. Built with extreme power, specs include powerful processors, amazing graphics, and great amount of memory space. Lenovo has taken ThinkPad to the extreme!
7. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Laptop, High Performance Windows Laptop, (Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10 Pro), 20KH002JUS
- Brand Lenovo, Model 20KH002JUS
- Product Type: Ultrabook, Processor Manufacturer: Intel, Processor Type: Core i7, Processor Generation: 8th Gen, Processor Model: i7-8650U, Processor Speed: 1.90 GHz, Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core), Standard Memory: 16 GB, Memory Technology: LPDDR3, Solid State Drive Capacity: 512 GB, Screen Size: 14″, Display Screen Type: LCD,
- Display Screen Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology, Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080, Touchscreen: Yes, Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel, Graphics Controller Model: UHD Graphics 620, Graphics Memory Technology: LPDDR3, Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared, Wireless LAN: Yes, Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Ethernet Technology: Ethernet, Bluetooth: Yes,
- Front Camera/Webcam: Yes, Finger Print Reader: Yes, HDMI: Yes, Total Number of USB Ports: 4, Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2, USB Type-C: Yes, USB Type-C Detail: 2 USB Type C, Network (RJ-45): Yes, Operating System Platform: Windows, Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (English), Operating System Architecture: 64-bit,
- Keyboard Localization: English (US), Number of Batteries: 1, Number of Cells: 3-cell, Input Voltage: 120 V AC, Input Voltage: 230 V AC, Color: Black, Height: 0.6″, Width: 8.5″, Depth: 12.7″, Weight (Approximate): 2.49 lb, Package Contents: ThinkPad X1 Carbon 6th Gen 20KH002JUS Ultrabook, Lithium Polymer Battery, AC Adapter, Limited Warranty: 3 Year,
Features: Intel UHD Graphics 620 LPDDR3 – Bluetooth – English (US) Keyboard – Front Camera/Webcam – IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac – Ethernet – Network (RJ-45) – HDMI – 2 x USB 3.0 Ports – USB Type-C, World’s lightest 14″ business ultrabook Ultrathin. Ultralight. Ultratough. For the average Ultrabook™ these attributes may sound like a contradiction. But the new X1 Carbon is far above average. It features a carbon-fiber reinforced chassis and passes durability tests in extreme environments. Plus, it delivers more than all-day battery life, includes faster, more powerful storage performance, and has innovative docking options available, including wireless.
8. Lenovo 14" ThinkPad X1 Yoga 3rd Gen Touchscreen LCD 2 in 1 Ultrabook Intel Core i7 (8th Gen) i7-8550U Quad-core (4 Core) 1.8GHz 8GB LPDDR3 256GB SSD Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (English) Black, 20LD001KUS
- VOTED BEST LAPTOP AT CES 2018: The ThinkPad laptop computer includes robust security features, like ThinkShutter, which covers the front-facing HD webcam, and match-on-chip fingerprint readers with anti-spoofing technology that helps to safeguard company data while featuring a more secure way to authenticate log-in credentials.
- 2 in 1 LAPTOP: The innovative Rise and Fall Keyboard on the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga adapts to you
- when you fold it into Laptop Mode, the keys rise so you can easily create a spreadsheet or write a report, then when you fold it into itself for Tablet Mode, the keys recess and lock. Y
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga is equipped with the new 8th generation Intel Quad Core processor, plus ultra fast memory with LPDDR3 to keep you productive wherever you are.
- LONG LASTING BATTERY: Lenovo ThinkPad laptop delivers up to 15 hours of battery life, plus if you’re running low, the RapidCharge technology provides 80% capacity in just an hour. So a 60-minute lunch break or a layover can easily boost your battery up to 12 hours.
- DURABLE DESIGN: Tested against 12 military-grade requirements and passing more than 200 quality checks, this laptop computer is designed to withstand work, travel, fun, and anything else you can throw at it.
The ThinkPad X1 Yoga is the very definition of versatility, as it works the way you want to, accommodating your environment with a 360-degree hinge. It features a built-in, rechargeable pen, with full Inking capability supported in all Office 2016 apps. Enhanced security, and of course, our legendary ThinkPad heritage-and support.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo Think Pad X1 Carb Fan Heatsink 00Jt800 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!