902 reviews analysed
1. CPS VG200: Vacuum Gauge with Digital LCD Display
- ACCURATE – Calibrated to strict NIST standards for best-in-class accuracy and reliability.
- SMART DESIGN – Advanced sensor design with self-heated thermistor bridge and automatic temperature compensation.
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN – Field cleanable sensor designed to withstand 400 Psi of positive pressure.
- EASY TO READ – Continual digital readout of evacuation process on large, easy to read 5-digit LCD display.
- USER SELECTABLE UNITS – Choose between microns, torr, in/hg or mBar.
The use of a vaccum gauge is essential to insure that a repaired or newly installed system is clear of contaminants. Improper evacuation can lead to costly recalls and repairs. The digital vaccum gauge measures what takes place beyond 29″ of vaccum.
2. Testo 552 – Digital Vacuum/Micron Gauge with Bluetooth
3. Supco VG64 Vacuum Gauge, Digital Display, 0-12000 microns Range, 10% Accuracy, 1/4" Male Flare Fitting Connection
4. YELLOW JACKET 69020 Omni Digital Vacuum Gauge with 1/4" Coupler
5. TPI 605 Single Input Digital Vacuum Gauge, 5 Digit LCD, +/-10 percent Accuracy, 1 micron Resolution, 12000 to 15 micron Range
6. Appion MGAVCT 1/4" MegaFlow Vacuum-Rated Valve Core Removal Tool
- The Only Vacuum Certified Valve Core Removal Tool!
- Color : Black
- Vacuum rated to 20 microns
- Easily remove access valve cores for full, unrestricted flow
- MegaSeal cap made from aircraft aluminum and molded neoprene gasket, reliably seals under pressure and vacuum
- MegaGrip core grip tip for easy, reliable core removal, minimizing lost cores
7. Robinair RAVG-1 Digital Micron Vacuum Gauge
- Robinair’s Digital Micron Vacuum gauge is a cutting edge tool with an industry first multi-color backlight that functions as an instant go/no go indicator of acceptable vacuum or leakage
- Patent Pending design employs a sophisticated MEMS Pirani sensor providing extreme accuracy at low micron levels and rapid response to changes in vacuum – range is from atmosphere down to 10 microns
- Large, easy to read 5 digit display shows vacuum readings in 6 different scales – Microns, mmHg, inHg, mBar, Pascals, or Torr
- Gauge features a features an impact and water resistant case with protective rubber boot, integrated ‘magnetic’ hook, and an auto shut-off feature that prolongs battery life
- Includes a protective carrying case and 1/4 inch male flare X 1/4 inch male flare and 1/4 inch female flare X 1/4 inch male flare connectors/adapters
Robinair proudly introduces the RAVG-1; one of the most sophisticated Digital Micron (vacuum) Gauges available for field service. Packaged in the same convenient case as our successful Digital Pressure gauges, this standalone gauge is compact and can be used anywhere. The RAVG-1 employs a sophisticated MEMS Pirani type sensor that directly measures flow. Unlike all other field service gauges on the market, the RAVG-1 is not affected by temperature. The RAVG-1 measures vacuum from atmosphere to 10 microns in 6 different scales, and can withstand overpressure beyond 30 bar. The unit employs an industry first multi-color backlight that functions as an instant go/no go indicator of acceptable vacuum or leakage. The product is not designed to read zero when initially powered on. Once the gauge is ready to use it will display a nominal indication of atmospheric pressure, as well as the enunciator ATM. These values are simply indications of atmospheric pressure to show that the gauge is not detecting a vacuum. The product should not be used as a measure of true atmospheric pressure. The product can display vacuum in one of 6 different units of measure: Microns (of Mercury), Inches of Mercury (inHg), Millibars (mBar), Millimeters of Mercury (mmHg), Pascals (Pa), or Torr. To change the units of measure; press the UNITS button on the lower left of the gauge front. Each time the button is pressed the unit of measure is changed. The selected unit of measure is indicated by the enunciator along the bottom of the display. The product will start up in the scale it was in when it was powered off. The factory setting is Microns. Robinair, a Bosch Automotive Service Solutions brand, is a global leader in service tools and equipment based in Owatonna, Minnesota. Robinair is recognized throughout the world as the quality and performance leader in AC/R evacuation tools and this position has led to its success with the full range of products that serve the heating/ventilating/air conditioning/refrigeration (HVAC-R) and mobile markets, which includes the automotive aftermarket along with other industries such as agriculture and construction.
8. Supco VG640D Vacuum Gauge, -10% Accuracy
Dual port, high resolution, fast response digital vacuum gauge provides ultimate productivity. The vacuum Sentry guards system service activity and provides notification when preset alarm thresholds are met.
9. Appion AV760 Full Range Digital Vacuum Gauge
10. BELEY Refrigeration Digital Manifold HVAC System Gauge, High-Precision Vacuum Pressure Temperature Leakage Tester Dignostic Meter for Testing & Maintaining Air-Conditioner, Refrigerator
- Must Have — The intelligent electronic refrigerant group instrument is an auxiliary instrument for the installation, testing and maintenance of refrigeration equipment such as air conditioners, fridge and cold storage. HVAC System Gauge Set has double pressure test, dual temperature test, digital readout, multi-unit switching, multi-mode function and built-in refrigerant database.
- Super Convenient Tool — The instrument can measure double pressure at the same time, as well as dual temperature measurement, with automatic multi-unit pressure conversion, automatic conversion of temperature Celsius / Fahrenheit, to facilitate different needs.
- What You Can Get More — Built-in 89 kinds of refrigerant pressure-evaporation temperature database, also calculate the subcooling superheat, to facilitate direct reading of operating process data. Also it tests percentage of vacuum measurement, pressure leak measurement, leak time speed record. It is deserved to have this multi-functional, accurate and simply operated digital manifold let you do the job right.
- Premium Design — Large-size liquid crystal display, LCD backlight support, data display clear and easy to read, convenient light operation. Long-life valve switches, 1/4-inch standard interface design to ensure that the instrument’s durability and versatility.
- High-precision and Warranty — The instrument uses high-strength engineering plastic and flexible non-slip silicone design. The whole machine is solid and comfortable to hold. Built-in 32-bit digital processing unit and high-precision data acquisition unit, high data and stability. We provide 30day money-back and 24month warranty ensure high-quality after-sales service.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Micron Vacuum Guage for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!