Finding your suitable readers for new dewalt radio is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for new dewalt radio including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
617 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DCR010 20V Max Bluetooth Jobsite Speaker (Tool Only)
This Bluetooth speaker is jobsite tough and produces high-quality sound. Enhance your workday by streaming your favorite music or podcasts from your Bluetooth; equipped Mobile device from up to 100 ft. Away. You can also plug devices directly in With the auxiliary input. Charge your phone through the day with an integrated USB charging port. Stand your Mobile phone in the slot of the built-in carry handle, or underneath. Enjoy rich stereo sound with extended bass from dual 3 in. Speakers. Its rugged design includes a metal grille and impact-resistant housing. Power The jobsite Bluetooth; speaker with DEWALT 12V max*, 20V max*, or flexvolt® batteries, All sold separately. Includes universal AC cord. Comes with 3-year limited warranty.
2. DEWALT DWST08810 ToughSystem Music Player with Charger
- Allows connectivity to any Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or music device up to 100 feet
- Premium sound with 4 Full Range Tweeters, +1 Subwoofer, +1 Assisted Bass Resonator
- Charging capability for 12V MAX and 20V MAX DEWALT power tools
- IP54 Rated for water and dust resistance
- Able to run on a 12V MAX or 20V MAX DEWALT Li-ion power tool battery, or can be plugged into a wall outlet
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
Tough System Music + Charger is a highly durable, portable and stackable solution designed to supply crisp, clear sound through either the radio functionality or wirelessly through Bluetooth connectivity to any Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or music device up to 100 feet. Can run on a 12V MAX* or 20V MAX* DEWALT Li-ion power tool battery or can be plugged into a wall outlet
3. DEWALT TSTAK Jobsite Radio & Battery Charger, Bluetooth (DWST17510)
- Clear sound with 4 full-range speakers + 1 Active subwoofer + 1 assisted brass resonator for loud, high-quality sound
- Bluetooth connectivity for cordless streaming of music and audio content from your mobile device
- Color flip screen and touch-sensitive buttons for exceptional user experience
- Cordless operation and charger functionality works with and charges all DEWALT 12V max*, 20V max*, and flexvolt 20V/60V max* Lithium Ion batteries
- Stacks with any TSTAK module using side latches
This TSTAK portable Bluetooth radio + charger provides premium sound with a bass resonator and Bluetooth connectivity. It’s jobsite tough, Featuring IP54 water and dust resistance. A convenient phone storage compartment protects your Device. A fast USB charging outlet and aux audio output provide added convenience. This unit runs on and charges 12V max*, 20V max*, and flexvolt 20V/60V max* Lithium Ion batteries. Stack it with all other TSTAK boxes In your system. This is the perfect upgrade to your jobsite storage. Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
4. DEWALT 20V MAX/18V/12V Jobsite Radio, Compact (DCR018)
- Runs on 12V MAX/18V/20V MAX battery packs
- AC/DC power allowing the flexibility to run off AC power cord of DeWalt power tool batteries
- Device storage box protects digital audio devices from jobsite debris and damage
- USB power port allows device to be charged via USB when radio is plugged into AC wall outlet
- 3.5 mm Auxiliary input allows for connection to CD, MP3, portable satellite receivers and other digital audio devices
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
The DCR018 is a 18V/20V MAX*/12V MAX* Compact Worksite Radio with a device storage box that protects digital audio devices from jobsite debris and damage, heavy-duty design with roll cage increases durability to withstand jobsite conditions.
5. Bosch PB120 12-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Compact AM/FM Radio with MP3 Player Connection Bay
- Ultra-thin compact size allows convenient storage, including L-BOXX system
- High-performance 2 by 5-watt neodymium speakers for maximum sound clarity and quality
- Integrated AC adapter storage for convenient storage when not in use
- High strength shock-absorbing housing and handles for maximum robustness and protection
- AC/DC power compatibility powered by Bosch AC adapter (included) or Bosch 12-volt lithium-ion batteries and chargers (sold separately)
Bosch PB120 12-Volt 2 x 5 Watt Max Ultra-Thin AC/DC High-Performance Radio
Bosch PB120 12-Volt Compact Radio
At only 3.1 pounds, Bosch’s PB120 is the lightest weight and most compact 12-volt jobsite radio. Its 2x5Watt Neodymium speakers provide more than 8 hours of run time with a Bosch 1.5Ah battery. Additionally, a backlit LCD display screen with a fuel gauge increases visibility and convenience. The PB120 is perfect for indoor and outdoor jobsites, but also a more permanent location with its integrated screw mount slots, allowing the unit to be mounted to a wall.
Ultra-thin Compact Size & Shock-Absorbing Housing/Handles
The PB120 comes in an ultra-thin, compact size that can be conveniently stored anywhere. It even fits into half of an L-Boxx 2. Additionally, its high-strength, shock-absorbing house and handles provide maximum robustness and protection and are fully functional after being dropped from up to two meters.
High Performance Neodymium Speakers & External AUX Port
The PB120 has 2x5Watt speakers for maximum sound clarity and quality. It also has an advanced digital signal processing that optimizes AM/FM reception quality. The external AUX Port allows connectivity to external digital media players.
Integrated AC Adapter Storage & AC/DC Power Compatibility
The PB120 has an integrated AC adapter storage area for convenient storage when not in use. It is powered by either the Bosch AC adapter (included) or Bosch 12V Li-Ion battery and charger (not included, sold separately).
What's in the Box
Bosch PB120 12-volt compact radio, Bosch AC adapter
At a Glance
- Bosch PB120 12-volt compact radio with AC adapter
- 10 preset AM/FM stations
- 8+ hours of run-time with 1.5Ah battery
- Premium 2×5 watt Neodymium speakers for maximum sound volume and quality
- High shock-absorbing house and handles provide maximum robustness
- Integrated AC adapter storage stores AC cord conveniently
6. DEWALT 20V MAX Bluetooth Jobsite Radio and Battery Charger (DCR025)
The DEWALT DCR025 Bluetooth Radio Charger is able to be powered by 20V/60V FLEXVOLT DEWALT Batteries as well as AC power cord. It offers 3 AMP charging of 20V/60V DEWALT Batteries when unit is plugged into AC power. It offers a Bluetooth connectivity range of up to 100 ft. This unit also features 2 additional AC power outlets, along with Aux & 2.1 AMP USB charging ports. The AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Protocol) allows you to control your device from the radio interface. 20 Watts per channel woofers, tweeters, and air ports provide full, rich, and clear sound. As an added bonus, it also includes a bottle opener! Includes: (1) Charger.
7. DEWALT 20V MAX/12V Jobsite Radio and Battery Charger (DCR015)
- 2 amp charger for 12V Max and 20V Max DEWALT battery packs allow for quick and convenient battery charging
- 2 AC power outlets offer more versatility for job-site power, USB port allows device to be charged via USB when radio is plugged into a wall outlet
- Class D amplifier, woofers, and tweeters provide full range of high and low sound for optimum sound quality
- Runs off 12V Max and 20V Max DEWALT batteries making it a cordless radio capable of running off rechargeable and reusable battery power
- Auxiliary and USB ports allow for connection to CD, MP3, Portable Satellite Receivers, and other digital audio devices
- Device storage box protects electronic devices from job-site debris while plugged into Aux or USB ports
- Charge Time: 90 Min or less, System: 12V MAX, 20V MAX
- Compatible with: 12V & 20V MAX
This Dewalt 12-Volt 20-Volt Worksite Charger Radio has a 2A charger for 12V max and 20V max Dewalt battery packs that allows for quick and convenient battery charging. The charger radio runs off 12V max and 20V max Dewalt batteries. This product comes with 2 AC power outlets and aux and USB inputs. It has a device storage box that protects electronic devices from jobsite debris while plugged into aux or USB inputs. The Class D amp, woofers, and tweeters provide full-range high and low sound for optimum sound quality.
8. Ryobi P746 One+ 18-Volt Lithium Ion/AC Dual-Powered AM/FM Stereo System with USB and Bluetooth Technology (Battery, Charger, and Extension Cord Not Included/Radio Only)
- HYBRID POWER SOURCES: You can plug this straight into your wall with AC power (Extension cord not included). Alternatively, you can use 18v Ryobi Lithium Ion or NiCad batteries, so you can listen to your music or news on-the-go, in the shop, or at home
- MULTIPLE LISTENING PLATFORMS: Plug your smartphone or MP3 player into the auxiliary port, listen to AM or FM radio, or connect wirelessly with the onboard bluetooth technology
- CHARGE YOUR DEVICES with the included 2.1 USB port that you can plug compatible smartphones and mp3 players into
- PERSONALIZE YOUR LISTENING EXPERIENCE with the built-in audio equalizer so you can adjust bass and treble to your own preference
- PLUG EXTRA SPEAKERS IN with the added Auxiliary Out function so you can add your favorite speakers for improved sound performance and entertainment value while on the job
9. Ryobi P742 One+ 18V Lithium Ion Cordless Compact AM / FM Radio w/ Wireless Bluetooth Technology and Phone Charging (18V Battery Not Included / Radio Only)
- PLAY YOUR MUSIC from a smartphone with the integrated Bluetooth technology or through the onboard auxiliary in port
- CHARGE YOUR DEVICES with the added USB port. Keep your phone accessible on the back of the system with the integrated strap. Keep your accessories back there, as well
- AM / FM RADIO enhanced with a sturdy rubber antenna that conveniently folds into the system when you’re finished
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: This portable radio works with any Ryobi One+ Lithium Ion Battery (P100, P101, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, P108)
- ONBOARD CLOCK powered by AAA batteries will keep time for months, if not years
Music is a great way to keep the jobsite from getting dull. If you’re out and about often for work, then you’ll need a smaller music player to keep you entertained. With the Ryobi P742, you can listen to music on-the-go, at home, or in your workshop, all in a day with a single lithium ion battery. The P742 is an AM / FM radio that also acts as a Bluetooth speaker for your smartphone or mp3 player. Its compact design makes it easy to bring with you anywhere, and the back straps allow you to keep your music device connected to it. An all-in-one entertainment system, it even has an onboard clock that will help you keep time on a camping or hiking trip while you jam out to your favorite tunes. From the campsite to the jobsite, to the office to the home, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a place where this radio doesn’t shine. Simply plug in a One+ 18 Volt battery, and you’ll be ready to listen to music, the weather, and the news for hours.
10. Ryobi P742 18V Cordless Compact AM/FM Radio w/Wireless Bluetooth Technology with Charger and Lithium-ion Battery (P163) 8-Volt ONE+ 2.0 Ah Battery
- Ryobi P742 18-Volt AM / FM Radio Bluetooth Wireless technology, which is an excellent addition to any collection of tools RYOBI, that allows users to flexibly transfer audio up to 30 feet.
- Built-in USB port with 1 amp is suitable for charging your mobil devices.Users can switch between AM / FM, Aux-in and Bluetooth.
- This Ryobi radio is designed with a digital LCD screen with a clock, which also displays a low battery indicator.
- Radio can be powered by any 18-volt One + Li-Ion or NiCd battery, one battery for all your Ryobi tools
- Includes: (1) P190 18-Volt ONE+ 2.0 Ah lithium-ion compact battery, (1) P118 dual chemistry charger and an operator’s manual
Music is a great way to keep the jobsite from getting dull. With the Ryobi P742, you can listen to music on-the-go, at home, or in your workshop, all in a day with a single lithium ion battery. The P742 is an AM / FM radio that also acts as a Bluetooth speaker for your smartphone or mp3 player. Its compact design makes it easy to bring with you anywhere, and the back straps allow you to keep your music device connected to it. An all-in-one entertainment system, it even has an onboard clock that will help you keep time on a camping or hiking trip while you jam out to your favorite tunes. From the campsite to the jobsite, to the office to the home, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a place where this radio doesn’t shine. Simply plug in a One+ 18 Volt battery, and you’ll be ready to listen to music, the weather, and the news for hours.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found New Dewalt Radio for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!