969 reviews analysed
1. Nilfisk ALTO Aero 26-21 6.6-Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum – HEPA (900142)
- Its 25-liter container capacity, 127 maximum CFM, and 84-inch maximum waterlift.
- German-engineered for highest-quality cleaning, reliability, and long-lasting operation.
- Flat-top design and electric autostart feature (for plugging small electronic tools into the vacuum) for convenience.
- Nilfisk’s Push & Clean feature offers semi-automatic filter cartridge cleaning for maximum efficiency.
- Additional tools include: 11.5-foot hose, extension tube, suction brush, and tool holder kit.
2. Nilfisk Alto Aero 21 – Contractor-Grade Wet/Dry Vacuum
3. Aero 26 7 Gal. Professional Wet/Dry Vacuum w/ Tool Start
4. 5 Gal. Professional Wet/Dry Vacuum, Stainless
5. ProTeam Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner, ProVac FS 6 Vacuum Backpack with HEPA Media Filtration and Residential Cleaning Service Kit, 6 Quart, Corded
- IMPROVE CLEANLINESS – High-powered motor quickly picks up dirt and easily moves around furniture
- perfect for cleaning hard floors, carpets, stairs, upholstery, fans, and lights
- STAY COOLER – Adjustable FlexFit harness has additional padding for maximum comfort during long periods of cleaning and the open weave fabric allows any heat to dissipate. Motor : 1108 Watts /9.5 Amp /120 Volts
- EASY OPERATION – Backpack vacuums fits closely to the body to avoid contact with walls and furniture
- the extra-long 50-foot power cord makes cleaning large areas easy
- BREATHE BETTER AIR – Rid the home of dirt and allergens
- Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter traps more dust with less downtime
- Includes Residential Cleaning Service Tool Kit to tackle the unique challenges of residential cleaning and 50-foot power cord to clean large areas
The ProVac FS 6 portable backpack vacuum cleaner is the perfect tool for residential cleaning. Providing versatility and performance, this lightweight backpack is designed to improve reach, durability, and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
The 6-quart ProVac FS 6 commercial vacuum backpack features a powerful, 1108-watt, 9.5-amp motor that produces an airflow of 159 CFM and 96-inch static lift. At only 65.8 dBA, this vacuum backpack is one of the quietest in its class. The ProVac FS 6 commercial backpack vacuum includes the adjustable FlexFit harness that features improved lumbar support and heat-dissipating, open-weave fabric. The extra-long 50-foot power cord allows you to clean large areas without having to unplug.
The ProLevel Filtration with HEPA media filter captures and contains dust, allergens, and other particulates to produce cleaner, healthier air.
This ProVac FS 6 vacuum cleaner backpack is loaded with accessories ideal for residential cleaning including a turbo brush, 14-inch scalloped felt brush floor tool, 17-inch crevice tool, 3-inch dust brush, claw nozzle, 1-1/2-inch diameter static-dissipating vacuum hose, 42-inch to 59-inch telescoping aluminum wand, 50-foot extension cord and 2 Intercept Micro Filter bags.
For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. These backpack vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this vacuum backpack with a 3-year warranty on parts, labor and motor and a lifetime warranty on molded body parts.
6. ProTeam Backpack Vacuums, Super CoachVac Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Media Filtration and Telescoping Wand Tool Kit, 10 Quart, Corded
- Xover Floor Tool – All-in-one tool for low-pile carpets and hard surfaces (not recommended for high pile carpets and delicate wood floors). Voltage: 120V
- LARGE CAPACITY – 10-quart filter provides maximum cleaning ability with 3 times the capacity of a standard upright vac making it perfect for large areas
- IMPROVED AIR QUALITY – Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter to help students and teachers breathe better air
- certified Gold by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- QUIET OPERATION – Not only does this backpack vac include accessories needed for classrooms and campuses, at only 66 dBA, this vacuum is one of the quietest in its class. Filtration : ProLevel Filtration w/ Four Levels of Filtration: 1190 square inch total area
- Ideal vacuum backpack for high-traffic areas including schools, universities, and college campuses
- the extra-long 50-foot power cord allows for more cleaning with less unplugging
<P>The Super CoachVac commercial vacuum backpack is a productivity powerhouse designed to tackle the most demanding cleaning challenges. This powerful, high-filtration unit is ideal for vacuuming high square-footage areas that require the utmost cleanliness including universities, campuses, schools and meeting halls. Built for any cleaning challenge, the Super CoachVac is the perfect tool, providing versatility and performance in a lightweight, compact vacuum backpack.</P><P>The 10-quart Super CoachVac backpack vac features a powerful, 1188-watt, 9.9-amp motor that produces an airflow of 150 CFM and 100-inch static lift. At only 66 dBA, this vacuum backpack is one of the quietest in its class. This commercial backpack vacuum features an ergonomic, adjustable harness that responds to your motion as you’re vacuuming for hours of comfortable cleaning. The extra-long 50-foot power cord allows you to clean large areas without having to unplug.</P>
<P>The ProLevel Filtration with HEPA media filter captures and contains dust, allergens, and other particulates to produce cleaner, healthier air.</P>
<P>This Super CoachVac backpack vacuum cleaner is loaded with accessories to get the job done including a 14-inch Xover multi-surface floor tool, 17-inch crevice tool, 3-inch dust brush, 5-inch upholstery tool, 1-1/2-inch diameter static-dissipating vacuum hose, 1-1/2-inch telescoping wand, 50-foot extension cord and 2 Intercept Micro Filter bags.</P><P>The Super CoachVac vacuum backpack is Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Approved and Certified Gold. All ProTeam vacuums qualify for US Green Building Council LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) under current requirements.</P><P>For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. These vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this vacuum with a 3-year warranty on parts, labor and motor and a lifetime warranty on molded body parts.</P>
7. Powr-Flite BP10P Comfort Pro Premium Backpack Vacuum, 10 Quart Capacity
8. NILFISK-ALTO Attix 44-21 InfiniClean Vacuum
- HEPA CERTIFIED DUST REMOVAL VAC WITH 99.9% FILTRATION EFFICIENCY
- INFINI-CLEAN AUTOMATIC FILTER CLEANING SYSTEM
- 11 GALLON / 42 LITER CANISTER TANK CAPACITY
- DUAL FILTER SYSTEM WITH HEPA AND DUST CLASS “L” CERTIFICATION
- CONTRACTOR GRADE SPECIALTY DRYWALL DUST COLLECTION VACUUM – PAIRS PERFECTLY WITH PORTER-CABLE 7800, FLEX GIRAFFE AND OTHER DRYWALL SANDERS
Nilfisk ATTIX 44-21 InfiniClean Wet/Dry Drywall HEPA Vacuum Perfect for drywall tenant improvement, occupied spaces, and anywhere that requires quiet drywall dust extraction. The Nilfisk extractors are variable speed, and whisper quiet – the ultimate drywall vacuum. The Nilfisk drywall vacuum is perfectly paired with Flex Giraffe, Porter Cable 7800, LHS-E 225 EQ, and any other drywall hand or pole sheet sander The Nilfisk ATTIX vacuum is designed for the rugged use required for drywall job sites. Delivering performance, efficiency and extreme reliability. Only Nilfisk drywall vacuums are backed by more than a century of vacuum and filtration expertise, and offers more features and functions to meet the specific needs of drywall sanding including: automatic filter cleaning, washable PET filter, silent power, HEPA filtration, and auto start for electric drywall sanders. Nilfisk Attix 44-21 InfiniClean Drywall HEPA Vacuum Features: InfiniClean – Automatic filter cleaning system with minimized performance loss PTFE long-life filter with non-stick membrane and minimum 99.9% filtration efficiency Dust class L certification Unique dual filter solution with HEPA filtration. 42 liter container with steel castors and robust bumper. MultiFit accessory system for the ultimate in task flexibility 11 Gallon tank with Wet shut off Nilfisk Attix 44-21 InfiniClean Drywall HEPA Vacuum Includes: 25′ Grounded Power Cord Floor Nozzle Crevice Nozzle Antistatic 13′ Hose Plastic Disposal Bag Tool Adapter Mfr: Nilfisk MPN: 900148
9. Makita XCV05ZX 8V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion 36C Brushless Cordless 1/2 gallon HEPA Filter Backpack Dry Vacuum with Tool Adapters, Tool Only
- Powerful motor generates 53 CFM of suction power and 28.5″ of water Lift
- Efficient two stage HEPA filtration system captures large, small and micro dust particulates extending the life of the main HEPA filter
- Up to 90 minutes of continuous operation on low setting and 60 minutes on high setting using two 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries BL1850B (batteries not included)
- Quiet operating sound level of 70 dB(A)
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
The Makita 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless cordless 1/2 gallon HEPA filter backpack dry vacuum (tool only) is a powerful and portable clean-up solution that eliminates extension cords that trail corded backpack vacuums. It’s also a powerful and portable dust extraction solution for contractors that bridges the gap between low-capacity on-board dust extraction systems and larger capacity but less portable wheeled canister job site vacuums. The XCV05ZX is ideal for cleaning crews, as well as for construction applications when used as part of a dust extraction system (tool connecting adapters sold separately). model XCV05ZX includes 3 adapters for increased versatility. The XCV05ZX is powered by two 18V Lithium-Ion batteries (sold separately) for 36V power and performance but without leaving the 18V LXT battery platform. The efficient BL Brushless motor generates 53 CFM of suction and 28.5” of static water lift for fast clean-ups and improved dust extraction, with No cord to pull along or get in the way. The XCV05ZX weighs only 9.4 lbs. (With empty dust bag and two 18V 5.0Ah batteries, batteries sold separately) and has padded shoulder straps and waist belt with multiple adjustments for a comfortable fit. Cordless and compact, the push button power selection controller attaches to the waist belt of the harness for convenient operation, and the 39” flexible hose has a telescoping extension wand with 20” – 34” of additional reach. The efficient HEPA filter combined with the filter bag captures large, small and micro dust particulates, and the half-gallon dust Collection container is easily removed for dust disposal. When using two 18V 5.0Ah batteries, users will get up to 90 minutes of continuous operation on low setting and 60 minutes on the high setting. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Nilfisk Vacuum Drywall for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!