708 reviews analysed
1. Summerstep Home DM24x36C-RES Residential Snow Melting Heated Door Mat, Anti-Slip, Ideal Winter Safety Snow Mat; (Requires SMPC Power Cord)
2. WarmlyYours 30 sq. ft. Snow Melting Mat for Embedding in Concrete, Asphalt and Mortar Under Pavers (120V)
- ROBUST MAT-HEATING SYSTEM: WarmlyYours Electric Radiant Snow Melting Mats provide 30 sq. ft. of coverage, removing snow and ice in the areas where you need it most without causing damage to decorative surfaces or landscaping, the corrosion-resistant, twin-conductor heating element generates 50 watts per square foot for dependable and efficient snow melting performance
- EMBED IN CONCRETE, ASPHALT & MORE: These handy mats install easily in concrete, asphalt or in mortar underneath paver, drawing only 6.25 amps from 140 volts, keeps the driveway clear without shoveling, perfect for smaller stoops and pathways to protect your family and your investment
- AUTOMATIC OR MANUAL CONTROL OPTIONS: Available with several different control types (sold separately), each with different specifications to sense things like air temperature or moisture on the pavement, these snow melt heating systems can be set to operate via a timer or only when specific weather conditions are met, includes 20 foot (6m) of 14 AWG cold lead to adapt to the needs of your installation
- CSA CERTIFIED: WarmlyYours Electric Radiant Snow Melting Mats are CSA certified for outdoor use in Canada and the U.S., designed for quick and easy installation
- 10-YEAR WARRANTY: Limited 10-year warranty which covers parts and labor, 24/7 lifetime installation and technical support at 800-875-5285, WarmlyYours also offers free installation plans
Effortless Snow Removal From Your Driveway
Every year, the season’s first snowflakes gently float down, creating a muted landscape of glistening white and hushed wonder as it blankets the ground. It isn’t long, however, before the snow and ice begin to accumulate in unmanageable mounds on driveways and sidewalks, creating messy and hazardous conditions just outside your front door. Snow removal is a daunting, inconvenient task for many homeowners, and spoils the tranquility and fun of a big fluffy snow. WarmlyYours has a solution that keeps your driveway free and clear from whatever winter brings to your doorstep.
The Snow Melting Mat-Heating System is an ideal answer to effortless and effective snow removal from paved surfaces. Designed specifically for embedding in concrete, asphalt and under pavers, it efficiently heats driveways and walkways with 120 volts, delivering 50 watts of heat for each square foot. Snow melts away as quietly as it falls, clearing the way safely and reliably all winter long. Not everyone has the time or ability to shovel the drive after each new snowfall. Hauling out the snow blower can be equally inconvenient and time-consuming. And chemical-based snowmelts often use harsh ingredients that negatively impact the environment and aren’t always pet and family-friendly. WarmlyYours offers a range of mat heating systems that use energy efficient twin-conductor heating cable to effectively combat the wintry conditions that surround your home for months at a time.
Seamless Integration With a Variety of Paved Surfaces
Easy installation under paved surfaces constructed of concrete, asphalt or in the mortar under pavers, the Snow Melting Mat Heating System seamlessly integrates into the design of your driveway and walkways. Also great for keeping garden paths or rear and side entrances clear of snow and ice, the snow melt mat eliminates the need to shovel throughout the entire season.The Snow Melt Mat can be configured to respond when certain weather conditions are met, such as air temperature or surface moisture. A variety of controls for your snow melting system are available including, Premium, Economy, Timer, or Value.
Simple Design for Easy Installation
Designed for quick installation, the mat heating system doesn’t use pipes, boilers, tubing, tanks, or noisy pumps like other heated driveway systems. Plus, WarmlyYours offers installation plans upon request and technical support for every step of the way.
Backed by a 10-year warranty for manufacture and workmanship, WarmlyYours also provides lifetime technical support, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Let WarmlyYours clear your driveway this winter and many more to come with a Snow Melt Mat Heating System that’s right for you.
3. RHS Snow Melting System, roof and valley snow melting mats, Sizes 10′ feet x 13" inches, Color black, UL components, 10ft. mat melts 2" inches of snow per hour, buy factory direct, (10′ ft. x 13" in.)
- RHS Valley Heater roof snow and ice elimination systems are good looking and cost effective. They ensure that the house owner will not have the frustration, property damage, and costs associated with water damage caused by the inability of roofs to drain water during winter months.
- Melts 2 inches of snow per hour, UL listed components are made to sustain the most harsh environments. RHS Valley heaters have a complete waterproof system which serves for the most demanding environments including hazardous and non-hazardous areas, as well as areas where corrosives may be of concern. The valley heaters provides 40 watts per foot at 120 volt.
- Easy installation, valley heaters are 10 feet length (can be made in 8′, 15′, and any other size up to 50′ ft. for custom orders) roofing grommet screws included with the system are 100% waterproof and easy to insert on the valley heaters.
- No more clinbing on a ladder to shovel your roof, RHS Valley Heaters go right over the problem areas on the valley, 6.5″ inches to one side and 6.5″ inches to the other side to completely melt the snow from the valley, just attach the grommet screws at the labeled locations to secure in place and relax, and watch RHS Valley Heaters get the job done.
- RHS Valley Heater System provides with the most proficient, highly scalable and eco-friendly snow melting solution. Our roof systems are offered for all types of applications, including new construction, remodeling, and existing roofs. Installing RHS Valley Heater Systems can increase the life of your roof in addition it will enhance the value of your home or commercial property.
What is an Ice dam? An ice dam is a blockage of ice that forms at the edge of a roof and prevents melting snow (water) from draining off the roof. The water that backs up behind the dam can leak into a home and cause damage to walls, ceilings, insulation, and other areas.
Preventing Ice Dams
RHS Valley Heater System is one of the best purchases homeowners, contractors, field workers could take against snow accumulation on the roof. Our system will completely clear the most problem areas (valleys) from snow and ice from your roof, without any hassle of using a roofing rake or even using hazardous chemicals like sodium chloride and rock salt that will damage your roof. Lower cost on electric bill compared to other systems, our highly efficient system only draws the right amount of energy to melt ice and snow off your roof, saving on your energy bill. Expand the life of your roof and reduce the risks of falls, injuries and other related ice and snow dangers by installing the best roof deicing system by RHS
4. Kempf Water Retainer Mat, 2 by 3-Feet, Black
- DURABLE AND SAFE: Our doormat is aesthetically designed to be durable and strong yet soft flexibility for all around versatility. Keeps dust particles away which not only spoil your furniture but also give an untidy look to the overall maintenance of your house.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Simply vacuum with a hand-held vacuum, sweep with a broom, or shake off outdoors or over your garbage bin. Perfect for entry ways, garages, or any high traffic areas in & around your home.
- PROTECT YOUR FLOOR: With well-placed entrance mats, you can also prevent interior floor damage by protecting your floor surfaces whether you have a wood floor, tile, carpet or any other type of flooring it helps save your flooring for years to come.
- SAFETY: Water Retainer Mat improves safety and help prevent unfortunate litigation by reducing slip and fall accidents.
Kempf Water Retainer Mat can absorp 1.5 gallons of water, outdoor and indoor use, great for all seasons, durable with heavy rubber backing that grips the floor, also can be used under a pet water bowl to contain spillage
5. Summerstep Home WM12x120-RES Residential Snow Melting Heated Walkway Mat, Anti-Slip, Ideal for narrow walkways and snowy paths to hot tubs (Requires SMPC Power Cord)
6. Cozy Products CT Cozy Toes Carpeted Foot Warming Heater for Under Desks and More
- Soft, carpeted surface is the perfect solution for cold work spaces
- Simply place under desk to quickly relieve cold feet and toes
- Rolls up for easy portability
- Polypropylene carpet mat uses just 70 watts
- Saves money, energy, and greatly reduces fire risk while keeping the user warm and comfortable
The Cozy Toes Carpeted Foot Warmer is a low-watt personal space heater that uses only 70 watts. The heated, plush carpet comforts cold feet in cold environments, warming the whole body. Whether at home or work, Cozy Toes keeps your feet and toes warm and comfortable. Compared to standard space heaters, the risk of fire is greatly reduced while only using about 95% less energy and money to run. Its portability and soft fabric makes the Cozy Toes mat the perfect solution for keeping warm all winter long.
From the Manufacturer
THE COZY ADVANTAGE: Safe, Economical, Green, Effective. Cozy Products offers energy-efficient, low-watt personal heaters that conserve energy, prevent circuit overloads, and reduce the risk of fire. Based in Chicago, IL Cozy Products have provided a superior level of quality for decades.
7. Indoor & Outdoor Rug, Short-Pile for Balcony and Patio, Used Look, Colourful, Size:6’7" x 9’2"
- COLOR: multicoloured / Blue / Pink / Ivory / Orange
- CONSTRUCTION: Low-Pile / Machine Made / 100% Polypropylene / Location: Indoor and Outdoor Use
- HIGHLIGHTS: These Rug, Short-Pile is weather-resistant and can stand up to high-traffic / It’s also kid and pet friendly / Suitable for use with Underfloor heating
- Oeko-Tex 100 certificate
Relaxed and cosy, enjoy the warmer months in a relaxed atmosphere! This remarkable outdoor Rug, Short-Pile adds the charm and serenity of a second living room to your outdoor space. But also in any other you will add a piece of art to your home. The Torres collection offers the ideal Rug, Short-Pile for every taste and every floor, whether modern with an abstract design or more classic with oriental decorations. Furthermore, the used-look makes the design look even more unique. These Rug, Short-Piles are manufactured to a high standard from versatile polypropylene and can withstand the worst weather conditions without losing their colour. The yarn is also remarkably exceptionally easy to clean and handle.
8. Indoor & Outdoor Area Rug, Short-Pile for Balcony or Patio, Oriental Pattern in Grey, Size:6’7" x 9’2"
- COLOR: Gray / Multicolored
- CONSTRUCTION: Low-Pile / Machine Made / 100% Polypropylene / Location: Indoor and Outdoor Use
- HIGHLIGHTS: These rug is weather-resistant and can stand up to high-traffic / It’s also kid and pet friendly / Suitable for use with Underfloor heating
- Oeko-Tex 100 certificate
Relaxed and cosy, enjoy the warmer months in a relaxed atmosphere! This remarkable Outdoor Rug, Short-Pile adds the charm and serenity of a second living room to your outdoor space. But also in any other you will add a piece of art to your home. The Torres collection offers the ideal Rug for every taste and every floor, whether modern with an abstract design or more classic with oriental decorations. Furthermore, the used-look makes the design look even more unique. These rugs are manufactured to a high standard from versatile polypropylene and can withstand the worst weather conditions without losing their colour. The yarn is also remarkably exceptionally easy to clean and handle.
9. Paco Home Indoor & Outdoor Rug Oriental Pastel Turquoise Pink Yellow, Size:3’11" x 5’7"
As soon as the thermometer rises, the living area expands to include the terrace and balcony. To turn the area into an outdoor living room in no time,, all you need are matching textiles and accessories, besides seating and a table. This Fashionable all-weather Rug creates an atmosphere of well-being, that beckons you to linger. Barefoot enthusiasts really love having it on smooth tiles and cool stone floors, but it is also an eye-catcher on wood. This remarkably easy-care rug is also perfect for indoor living spaces. Suitable rugs for outdoor areas are available in a large range of styles and colours. Oriental designs in a vintage look, baroque borders, ethnic patterns, tiled, patchwork versions – the selection is absolutely huge. And when it comes to colours, there is a rug to suit every taste;, from multi-colours to faded pastels and natural tones, to monochrome rugs – the choice is yours. These models made from polypropylene are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified,, robust and can withstand any weather.
10. Paco Home Modern Outdoor Rug Weatherproof for Indoors and Outdoors Nomad Design Multicolor, Size:5’3" x 7’3"
When the thermometer rises, the living area expands to include the terrace and balcony. To conjure up an outdoor living room in the twinkling of an eye, you also need appropriate textiles and accessories in addition to seating and a table. With a Fresian rug you create a feel-good atmosphere, that invites you to linger. Those who walk barefoot on smooth tiles and cool stone floors will appreciate it in particular, but it is also an eye-catcher on wood. There are rugs suitable for outdoors in many different styles and colors. An oriental design in vintage look, baroque borders, ethnic patterns, tiles, Patchwork rugs – the choice is simply huge. There are also colors for every taste, from multicolor to faded pastel and natural tones to monochrome rugs, everything is available. These rugs made of polypropylene are certified according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Robust and can withstand all weather conditions.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Outdoor Heating Rugs for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!