687 reviews analysed
1. OTC 5613 Vacuum/Pressure Gauge Kit
- Ideal for testing vacuum lines and components
- Accurately tests low-pressure fuel systems
- Quickly diagnose internal engine problems such as bad rings valves and leaking head gaskets
- Kit comes complete with adapter for most applications
- Pin point hard to find problems such as cracked lines PCV fuel pump fuel filters and more
2. Mityvac MITMV8500 Silverline Elite Automotive Vacuum Pump Kit
- Pump is made of zinc alloy die cast metal for durability
- Features easy to read vacuum gauge graduated in inches and centimeters
- Turns a two-person job into a one-person job with it’s easy to use system
- Easy to use without making a mess
- Kit contains vacuum pump reservoir jar, transfer lid storage lid, brake bleeding adapter package, test adaptor package, rubber cup adapter, tubing and users manual
3. Lisle 20300 Vacuum Gauge and Fuel Pump Tester
4. Mityvac MV8255 Selectline Dual Vacuum/Pressure Pump
Mityvac offers a selection of five basic hand-held vacuum/pressure pump models, one Silver line and four Select line. Each is featured in the chart below, and differentiated by a combination of features and options described on the previous pages. By offering such a wide selection, you can maximize the value and performance of your hand pump by choosing the exact features that best meet the requirements of your application.
5. 8MILELAKE Brake Fluid Bleeder Hand Held Vacuum Pistol Pump Tester Kit
Material: Alloy steel, plastics, rubber
Dimension of case: 13.5*8.7*2 inch / 34.3*22*5 cm
Pressure range: 0-30inHg, 0-760mmHg
1 x vacuum pump/brake bleeder with vacuum gauge
1 x reservoir jar & 2 x lids
1 x “T” hose connector
1 x straight hose connector
1 x universal cup adapter
1 x blow mold case
1 x user manual
1 x 24″ vacuum hoses
2 x 3″ vacuum hoses
2 x tapered hose adapters
3 x brake bleeder valve adapters
Do not use the vacuum pump to siphon liquid
Damage to the internal chamber will result in seals
6. 8milelake Fuel Pump & Vacuum Tester Carburetor Valve Pressure Tester Gauge Kit Car Truck
7. ABN Car Vacuum and Fuel Pump Tester Gauge Kit – Fuel Pump Pressure & Vacuum, Carburetor Intake Manifold, Vacuum Test
- DIAGNOSE YOUR VEHICLE: The ABN Car Vacuum and Fuel Pump Tester Gauge Kit – Fuel Pump Pressure & Vacuum, Carburetor Intake Manifold, & Vacuum Test enables testing of the fuel delivery pressure to the engine to check for worn or defective parts in fuel pumps and vacuum systems
- Set includes a variety of adapters suitable for most vehicles
- Intended for carburetor engines with a mechanical fuel pump operating pressures below 10 PSI (0.7 Bar)
- 4-IN-1 KIT: 4 tests can be performed – Fuel pump pressure, fuel pump vacuum, carburetor intake manifold, and vacuum test
- When reading the pressure gauge, occasional needle drop indicates that the carb or tappets need an adjustment plug, missing or stuck valve, or trouble in carburetor
- Steady, regular drop indicates that the valve is held open, burnt, or chipped
- Wide pressure fluctuation at high speeds indicates a weak valve spring
- Steady drop to zero pressure indicates a choked muffler
- EASY TO USE: Assembly and operating instruction manual included
- Pressure gauge has a 4-inch (10.2cm) diameter with color-coded measurement scales so it is easy to read and a 1.2-inch (3cm) thickness with rubber side notches for easy grip
- Extra-long rubber hose and 14mm/18mm manifold adapter
- Rubber hose 40 PSI (2.8 Bar) maximum working pressure
- Pressure gauge 0-28 IN-Hg (0-70 cm-HG) vacuum and 0-10 PSIG (0-0.7 kg/cm²) pressure
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 12.75” x 2.25” x 7.25” inch (32.4cm x 5.7cm x 18.4cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (1) vacuum pressure gauge, (1) 2-foot (61cm) long rubber hose – 13/64-inch ID 23/64-inch OD, (1) brass cone adapter, (1) plastic connector, (1) 1/4”x18 male to 1/8”-27 female brass adapter, (1) 1/8”-27 male to 7/32” barbed brass fitting adapter, (1) 1/8”-27 female to 3/8” male brass adapter, (1) T-type 7/32” barded brass fitting adapter, (1) carrying case, and (1) instruction manual for your convenience
8. DASBET Hand Held Vacuum Pump Tester Set Vacuum Gauge and Brake Bleeder Kit for Automotive
- 【APPLICABLE】Providing 2 in 1 automotive solution: Brake bleeder & Vacuum pump tester. The vacuum pump is multi-functional, can be used to test essential vehicle settings and work as vacuum bleeder for brakes.
- 【FEATURE】Cushioned pistol grip handle Equipped with vacuum gauge, simple operation
- Pressure range: 0-30inHg, 0-760mmHg.
- 【FEATURE】Good sealing performance, convenient installation, exquisite design and simple operation.
- 【MATERIAL】Made of high quality material, alloy steel, plastics and rubber for durability.
- 【EASY STORAGE】Comes in a blow molded case for safe & easy transport and storage. NOTE:The Blow-molded case upgraded since Feb.,2019, all contents inside keeps same.One-year warranty service available. All products are 100% brand new. If you think the item you received is used, please contact us for a replacement.
9. Lang Tools TU-32-6 6.6 L GM Duramax Diesel Fuel System Test Kit
Lang Tools (TU-32-6) GM 6.6L Duramax Diesel Fuel System Test Kit is for diesel fuel pressure and vacuum testing on all model year GM 6.6L Duramax engines. The kit features a gauge assembly with a 3-1/2″ gauge that reads 30 inHg to 15 PSI, 6ft hose and quick coupler.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pressure And Vacuum Tester for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!