Finding your suitable readers for solid state drive toshiba laptop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for solid state drive toshiba laptop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
826 reviews analysed
1. Kingston 240GB A400 SSD 2.5” SATA 7MM 2.5-Inch SA400S37/240G
- Fast start-up, loading and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- Capacity: 240GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. 240GB — 500MB/s Read and 350MB/s Write. No additional drivers are required
Incredible speeds plus rock-solid reliability – Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and file transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest gen controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It’s also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices. A400 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB-480GB to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files. Backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
2. WD Green 1TB Internal PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5 Inch /7mm – WDS100T2G0A
- SLC (single-level cell) caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks
- Shock-resistant and WD F.I.T. Lab certified for compatibility and reliability
- Ultra low power-draw so you can use your laptop PC for longer periods of time
- Includes a 3-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free
- The free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard* lets you easily monitor the status of your drive
For use in laptop and desktop computers, a WD Green SSDs offers high performance and reliability to boost your daily computing activities. With comprehensive WD F.I.T. Lab testing and WD Green solid state drives are compatible with most PCs. The free WD SSD Dashboard* lets you monitor your storage, and when combined with the 3-year limited warranty, upgrading your digital storage is worry-free.
3. PNY CS900 500GB 2.5” SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) – (SSD7CS900-500-RB)
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer and feel the difference with super fast OS boot times and application loads
- Exceptional performance offering upto 515mb/s seq
- Read and 490mb/s seq
- Write speeds
- Superior performance as compared to traditional hard drives (HDD)
- Ultra low power consumption
- Backwards compatible with SATA II 3GB/sec
The PNY CS900 2.5-Inch SATA-III (6 GB/s) solid state Drive (SSD) is an excellent choice for a mainstream solid state Drive (SSD) Upgrade from a hard disk Drive (HDD). The CS900 drive is designed for an easy and cost-effective HDD replacement in the existing PC system to help realize faster boot times, quicker application launches, and better overall system performance. With no moving parts, PNY CS900 is highly durable, less likely to fail, and supports up to 3 years of warranty.
4. Toshiba Memory America Toshiba OCZ TR200 Series 2.5" SATA III 240GB Internal Solid State Drive (THN-TR20Z2400U8(CS) 2.5" THN-TR20Z2400U8(CS
- Built with Toshiba’s latest 64-layer 3D BiCS FLASH memory
- Longer Battery Life: Lower power consumption compared to HDDs for longer battery life with built-in power management modes
- Quality & Reliability: Toshiba technology built into every drive
- Slim Form Factor: Sleek housing offers slimmer 7mm height for compatbility with thin notebooks
- Incredible Sequential Read/Write Performance: Up to Up to 555 MB/s and 540 MB/s Respectively, and Random Read/Write IOPS Performance: Up to 82K and 88K Respectively
Toshiba Memory America Toshiba OCZ TR200 Series 2.5" SATA III 240GB Internal Solid State Drive (THN-TR20Z2400U8(CS) 2.5" THN-TR20Z2400U8(CS
5. HP 2019 14" Laptop – Intel Core i3 – 8GB Memory – 128GB Solid State Drive – Ash Silver Keyboard Frame (14-CF0014DX)
- Windows 10 operating system Windows 10 brings back the start menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the edge web browser that lets you markup web pages on your screen
- 14″ Display bright View glossy screen maintains the vivid colors in your photos and videos. Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Wled backlight
- 7th Gen Intel Core i3-7100U mobile Processor smart dual-core, four-way processing performance for HD-quality computing
- 8GB system Memory for advanced multitasking substantial high-bandwidth RAM
- 128GB Solid State Drive (SSD) while offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times
6. HP (17-BY1053DX) 17.3 Laptop – Core i5-8265U – 8GB Memory – 256GB Solid State Drive – Jet Black/Maglia Pattern (Renewed)
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8265U mobile processor, Ultra-low-voltage platform. Quad-core, eight-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it.
- 17.3″ HD display. BrightView glossy screen maintains the vivid colors in your photos and videos. 1600 x 900 resolution for high-quality images and fine detail. WLED backlight. Intel UHD Graphics 620.
- 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking, 256GB PCI-e Solid State Drive.
- HDMI output, Built-in media reader, wireless and wired network connectivity.
- 64-bit Windows 10 Home.
7. Toshiba XG5-P KXG50PNV2T04 2TB Internal M.2 2280 NVMe Solid State Drive (SSD)
World class performance in a tiny form factor:
The premium XG5-P series, maintaining the key features of the XG5 series such as NVMe revision 1.2.1, single-sided M.2 2280 form factor and low power consumption, delivers enhanced performance of up to 3000 MB/s sequential read, 2200 MB/s sequential write, 320,000 random read IOPS and 265,000 random write IOPS. Thanks to in-house developed 64-layer, 3D flash memory BiCS FLASH, Toshiba Memory Corporation maintains a single, ultra-thin form factor for even this largest capacity 2TB PCIe. This M.2 SSD is designed for use in the latest notebook & desktop PCs with a PCIe 80mm interface and supports generation 3.0 x4.
- Sequential read speeds up to 3,000MB/s
- Sequential write speeds up to 2,200MB/s
- Max 4K Random Read IOPS: 320,000
- Max 4K Random Write IOPS: 265,000
- High quality 3D TLC NAND
- 1.5 Million hour MTBF
Interface & PCIe Protocol:
- PCIe 3.0 x 4
- NVMe 1.2.1
Dimensions & Design:
- 22 x 80 x 2.23mm
8. Inland Premium 1TB SSD 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 Internal Solid State Drive
- SSD Capacity 1TB. Form Factor: NVMe M.2 2280, Interface: PCIe 3.0 x4
- 3D TLC NAND flash, resistant to shock, vibration, and movement. No overheat, No noise
- Sequential Read/Write Speed up to 3100MB/s and 1900MB/s respectively
- Endurance up to 1600 TBW. Random Read/Write 4K: up to 520,000 and 430,000 IOPS
- 3 Year Limited Parts and Labor Warranty. Supported Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 8,10. Ideal for mainstream PCs, laptops and ultrabooks for personal, gaming and business use
9. Seagate Expansion SSD 500GB Solid State Drive – USB 3.0 for PC Laptop and Mac (STJD500400)
- Expansion SSD is a mini USB 3. 0 SSD featuring a lightweight, minimalist design for busy days and bustling commutes
- High-speed, portable solid state Drive is perfect for streaming stored videos directly to the laptop, scrolling seamlessly through photos, and backing up content on the go
- This external drive includes a USB cable that works seamlessly with Windows and Mac laptops (purchase adapter separately for use with USB-C computers. Reformatting may be required for use with time Machine).
- Enjoy long-term peace of mind with the included three-year limited
Expansion SSD is an ultra-small, high-speed, portable solid state Drive Perfect for streaming stored videos directly to a laptop, scrolling seamlessly through photos, and backing up content on the go. Featuring a sleek, minimalist design with a USB interface and simple drag-and-drop functionality, it’s a stylish and convenient USB storage accessory for both Windows and Mac laptops (purchase USB-C cable separately for use with USB-C computers). enjoy long-term Peace of mind with the included three-year limited product .
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Solid State Drive Toshiba Laptop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!