Top 9 Vacuum Garage
864 reviews analysed
1. Bissell Garage Pro Wall-Mounted Wet Dry Car Vacuum/Blower With Auto Tool Kit, 18P03
- 12 Amp Wet/Dry Vacuum: Picks up both wet and dry messes in the garage, car, workshop, etc
- Converts to blower; Cleaning System: Helix System. Suctions up wet and dry debris
- Includes 7 Versatile attachments and accessory bag for cleanup on barefloor, carpeting, upholstery and much more
- 4 Gallon Semi-Translucent Dirt Tank ; Filtration:2 Stage
- Includes Wall Mounting Kit with extra long hose that stretches 32-feet.Reach Extension Tools: Extension Wand
Garage Pro Wet/Dry Vacuum Complete Wall-Mounting System, 18P03
What makes the Garage Pro an especially convenient wet/dry vacuum?
Being able to mount the Garage Pro on the wall gives you more floor space in your garage, and means you won’t have to maneuver around it all the time. Since it has a 32-foot hose, you can still reach inside your car and around the garage with the vacuum mounted on the wall. The 4-gallon dirt tank is semi-translucent and has an LED Full Water Tank Indicator so you won’t have to guess when it needs to be emptied.
The 12-amp motor provides powerful suction for garage cleaning needs, whether you’re vacuuming your car or tidying up the shop. The wet & dry vacuum was engineered to handle spills and messes from liquids to dirt and grime. The blower is ideal for keeping your work area free of debris. Seven all-purpose tools make car detailing a snap. They’re versatile enough to handle just about any task. And you can conveniently store them in the included accessory bag. The wall-mount design conveniently keeps your BISSELL Garage Pro ready for use yet out of the way. The 4 gallon dirt tank is semi-translucent so you can see the level of water and debris in the tank, to empty as necessary.
Did You Know: You can unclog your vacuum if you lose suction?
Try removing clogs in the upper or lower hoses with a rounded broomstick.
Did You Know: Your filters need to be changed regularly?
Many vacuums have more than one filter that needs to be cleaned and/or replaced on a regular basis to keep the vacuum running great. Check your vacuum’s user guide for more information on your specific model.
Canister Vacuum Cleaners
BISSELL canister vacuums are light and easy to maneuver. They’re great for stairs and other surfaces like curtains, upholstery, auto interiors, and more.
A complete cleaning system for your garage, car or workshop
- Wall-mountable with long hose
- Suctions up wet and dry debris
- Includes 7 car detailing attachments
- Use as a vacuum or blower
2. VacuMaid GV50PRO Wall Mounted Garage and Car Vacuum with 50 ft. Hose and Tools.
- Includes 50′ hose, hanger, caddy, wands, dusting brush, and floor/upholstery tools
- Galvannealed steel and powder-coated for corrosion-resistant lifetime use. 7 gallon dirt capacity.
- Big 5.7″ Ametek Lamb motor, up to 75% more life than comparative brands.
- Sealed HEPA-style bag – No messy cans to empty or filters to clean
- This system mounts quickly & easily to the wall eliminating tipping over
3. Stanley Wet/Dry Vacuum, 6 Gallon, 4 Horsepower
- Provides maximum suction power for heavy duty pickup
- Powerful rear blower port instantly converts vacuum to power blower
- Swiveling casters provide ease of movement in any direction
- On/off switch with waterproof design for safe and quick access
- Built-in 10-foot built-in power cord with cord wrap
Stanley’s SL18116P Wet/Dry Vacuum, 6-Gallon, 4.0-Peak HP Wet/Dry Vacuum, with a powerful heavy duty motor for industry leading performance, provides maximum suction power for heavy duty pickup. The powerful rear blower port instantly converts vacuum to power blower. Swiveling casters provide ease of movement in any direction. Other features include a strong handle for easy carrying, a large on/off switch with waterproof design for safe and quick access, a convenient, built-in 10-foot built-in power cord and wrap, an accessories holder to get all tools organized. 14-kPa. Airflow: 75-CFM. Accessories include a 1-1/4-inch wide by 6-foot long hose, two extension wands, crevice nozzle, 10-inch floor nozzle, cartridge filter and dust bag. Shipped without wheels installed to reduce the size of the carton.
4. DeWALT 9 Gallon Poly Wet/Dry Vac
- Sturdy 9 Gallon wet/dry vac ideal for large pick-up applications 9 Gallon poly container
- Powerful 5 peak horsepower motor provides just the amount of suction needed to most any cleanup job
- Ultra durable rubberized casters allow smooth swiveling for ease of movement
- 10′ power cord with cord wrap helps reach almost any cleanup need
- Built-in blower port powerful enough to blow sawdust and debri from most any workshop
- Built-in accessory storage bag conveniently attached to the backside of the vac to keep all accessories neatly organized
- Large built-in tank drain makes it easy to remove liquids picked up
The 9 Gallon wet/dry vac has a convenient handle and large rear wheels for large clean-up applications. It arrives with a dust cartridge filter for small, dry debris and wet materials. This vac also features a strong handle for easy carrying, large on/off switch with water-resistant design for safe and quick access, convenient, built-in 20’ power cord and accessory bag to get all your accessories/tools organized. Swiveling casters provide ease of movement in any direction while a built-in tank drain makes draining easy.
5. Bissell MultiClean Wet/Dry Garage and Auto Vacuum Cleaner, Red, 2035M
- Powerful 11 amp motor for excellent wet and dry cleaning
- 6 gallon capacity to get the job done whether big or small
- Includes a blowing function, for clearing dirt and debris from porches, garages and doorways
- or even to blow up inflatable mattresses and toys with the included tools
- Two-stage filtration designed to help extend the Life of the filter and provide easier cleaning
- Specialized auto tool kit includes crevice tool, precision blowing/suction tool, precision wet suction tool, upholstery brush and detailing/inflatable nozzle tools
The BISSELL multi clean auto wet + dry auto vac is the perfect multi-function vacuum for those wanting professional results in and out of the home. With 6 gallons of capacity, messes no matter how large or small can be cleaned with ease. Plus a full range of specialized auto tools designed to make cleaning everything from garages, cars and outdoor areas A breeze! Combine the high power 11 amp motor with the combination floor tool for excellent cleaning on Hard floors, area rugs and low pile carpeting. The wet floor tool is designed for cleaning up wet messes, large or small. For above floor cleaning, a dusting brush and crevice tool are conveniently stored onboard for easy access. The blower function allows for easy removal of leaves and other larger debris from outdoor spaces.
6. Stanley SL18115 Wet/Dry Wet Dry Vacuum Steel Tank, 5 gallon/4.0 HP/50"
- 5 gallon steel container, 4.0 peak HP motor, Airflow: 85 CFM
- Rear blower port
- 10-foot power cord with built-in cord wrap
- Swiveling casters provide ease of movement
- Accessories include: 1 1/4-inch x 5-foot hose, two extension wands, crevice nozzle, gulper nozzle, floor brush, foam filter, cloth bag with clamp ring, and dust bag
SL18115 The Stanley stainless steel 5-gallon wet/dry vacuum features a powerful motor for industry leading performance, providing maximum suction power for heavy-duty pickup. Great for both wet and dry pickups. The powerful blower port instantly converts the wet/dry vacuum into a power blower. Strong handle for easy carrying. Large on/off switch with water-resistant design for safe and quick access. Convenient, built-in power cord wrap. Accessory storage casters keep your tools organized and provide ease of movement in any direction. Built-in tank drain makes draining easy. Stanley wet/dry vacuums provide superior performance in any environment. From a portable wall-mounted 1-gallon, 1.5 peak HP wet/dry vacuum great for a variety of clean-up tasks in any room at home and the garage to the rugged 14-gallon, 6.5 peak HP stainless steel wet/dry vacuum for heavy-duty use, Stanley wet/dry vacuums make short work of even the toughest jobs, saving you time and effort.
7. VacuMaid GV30 Wall Mounted Garage Vacuum with 30 ft Hose and Tools
- Includes 30′ hose & hanger, caddy bag, telescopic wand, dusting brush, floor & crevice tools
- Easy to change 7 gallon 5 layer HEPA style bag – No messy cans to empty or filters to clean.
- 5.1” Ametek Lamb Motor for up to 25% more life than comparative brands.
- Powder-coated steel for corrosion resistant lifetime use. 5 yr residential warranty.
- This system mounts quickly and easily to the wall eliminating tipping over.
8. Prolux Professional Shop Wall Mounted Garage Vac Wet Dry Pick Up
- POWERFUL – The wall mountable Prolux Garage Vac produces an amazing 162 CFM. Simply put, it makes quick work out of even the most strenuous cleaning tasks!
- DURABLE – Quality materials, filtration and wet/dry pick up ensures the longevity of this unit. Also includes wall mountable 30 foot crush proof hose and tool bag to keep everything neat and organized. We are so confident in The Prolux Garage Vac that we offer a 3 Year Warranty on the unit.
- BLOWER/INFLATOR – Connect the hose to the exhaust port for inflation capabilities! This works great for blowing dust and debris out of crevices using detailing tools. Convenient inflation tools make it a easy to inflate balloons, air mattresses, above ground pools, kayaks, rafts etc…
- TOOLS FOR ANY JOB – The Prolux Garage Vac comes with a tool for any job! Extension wands, detailing / inflating tool, crevice tool for those hard to get corners and squeegee for wet pickup.
- GV MINI TURBO HEAD – This tool is continually named as one the most convenient and high quality vacuum attachments on the market. The GV Mini Turbo Head comes with anti slip geared belt and spinning brushroll that can remove pet hair from any surface! Ideal for small spaces such as cars, couches and stairs.
9. Vacmaster Professional – Professional Wet/Dry Vac, 12 Gallon, Beast Series, 5.5 HP 2-1/2″ Hose (VJH1211PF0201)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Garage for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!