880 reviews analysed
1. Mityvac 7201 Fluid Evacuator Plus
- Features a large 8.8 liter (2.3 gallon) capacity bi-functional manual unit to extract and dispense a wide-range of fluid types
- Clean and simple way to evacuate and dispense fluids
- Reservoir is constructed of durable polyethylene and will not rust or corrode
- Automatic flow control valve prevents the unit from overfilling during use and automatically shuts off at 8 liters
- Features 0.23″ OD x 5′ long (5.7 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.26″ OD x 5′ long (6.6 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.41″ OD x 5′ long (10 mm OD x 1.5 m long) main evacuation tube
2. OEMTOOLS 24389 Manual Fluid Extractor 179.2 Ounces
- MULTIPURPOSE EXTRACTOR: Designed to extract engine, transmission and lubricating oils from cars, motorcycles, marine engines and industrial machinery.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Extracts oil, power steering fluid and low-viscosity fluids, such as water and coolant.
- EASY-TO-USE: Includes 5 feet of flex hose and (2) specialized dipstick adapters to extract fluids directly from the dipstick tube.
- MINIMIZE CLEAN-UP TIME: 1.4 Gallon fluid reservoir features a dependable single-piece construction to drastically reduce oil and fluid spills during fluid maintenance jobs.
- OVERFLOW PROTECTION: Shut-off valve prevents fluids from overflowing.
The OEMTOOLS fluid Evacuator has a 1.4 gallon (5.6 Quarts) reservoir with hand operated pump to tackle Big jobs and can be used to extract most fluid types: engine oil, transmission fluid, gear oil, coolant, power steering fluid.
3. EWK Pneumatic/Manual 6.5 Liter Oil Changer Vacuum Fluid Extractor Pump Tank Remover + Brake Bleeding Hose
- PREMIUM VERSION – Upgraded accessories, upgraded convenience. The original EWK oil extractor pump with storage unit collecting hoses when not in use and sealing cap keeping the full tank safe for transporting.
- 2 WAY USAGE – Pneumatic and manual mode to fit any condition. The pneumatic mode provides fast extraction speed of 1.6L /min and manual mode requires no other equipment to work with.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL – Brake bleeding hose makes your oil extractor multifunctional. Comes with an extra bleeding hose, the fluid extractor pump can also be used as a brake bleeder.
- NO OIL LEFT – Tubes with different diameter go into the bottom of oil pan. The fluid evacuator comes with 2 extension hoses of different diameter, reaching the very bottom of the reservoir and suck up every drop of oil.
- WORK FREELY – Not limited to places, change oil anytime, anywhere. Perfect for working on a car in the garage, also suitable for using outdoors on boats, marines or lawn mowers.
4. SUPERFASTRACING Oil Fluid Extractor 7L Manual Vacuum Fuel Petrol Pump Transfer Syphon Suction
- Simply pump operation for easily remove the liquid.
- Transparent hose allows visual inspection of fluid extraction. Extra hose placement for easy to storage. Durable metal pedal to fix the tank when operating.
- Can be used to extract engine oil from,brake fluid and lubricant oil from machine and car,water from fish tank and more.
- Specification: Item Size: 68*24*22cm，Tank Capacity:7L，Working Pressure: 70-170PSI
- Fit for most fluid extraction applications.
5. Mityvac MVA6851 Fluid Extractor
The MVA6851 has a fluid capacity of up to 7 oz. (200 cc) and is ideal for removing used fluids from master cylinders, transaxles, and power steering and coolant reservoirs prior to bleeding, fluid changes or repairs. Featuring a 7.5-in. (190 mm) flexible tube with non-drip cap, the fluid extractor’s lightweight, streamlined design enables access into tight spaces. Also, the tool is easy to clean, and the hose and seal are simple to replace. High Quality Image Specifications: Packaged Weight: 0.7 lb (0.32kg) Packaged Size: 11.8 x 2.5 x 2.5 (300mm x 140mm x 230mm)
6. Air Power America 5060TS Topsider Multi-Purpose Fluid Removing System
- Easy to use
- powered by vacuum pressure – no electricity needed
- Quickly extracts old oil through the dipstick tube into the 8 quart container
- Wide 12 inch diameter stance provides a stable base – eliminating any potential spills
- Portable – easy to operate in confined spaces
- No mess from spills or inconvenient drain plugs – used oil and other liquids are stored safely for proper disposal
The Topsider’s reliability and convenience has long been trusted by boaters for easy, no mess oil changes, and other marine and automotive maintenance applications. No electricity required, the Topsider multi-purpose vacuum pump-out system uses a vacuum to pull oil out of your crankcase. A 12 inches diameter stance provides a stable base, eliminating potential tip-overs and spills, simply slide the withdrawal hose down your dipstick hole, open the valve and wait for 8 to 10 minutes. All of your old oil will be drawn into the Topsider’s 8 Quart container. Very easy to use, suction probe and instructions included.
7. Mityvac 7300 PneumatiVac Air-Operated Fluid Evacuator
- Features a 2.3 gallon (8.8 liter) capacity air operated fluid evacuator for large jobs
- Automatic shut-off valve prevents overfilling
- Can be used to extract a wide-range of fluid types from transmission fluid, coolant, brake fluid, gear to engine oil
- Reservoir is constructed of durable polyethylene and will not rust or corrode
- Kit comes with 5 feet of flexible hose, dipstick tubes and a universal brake-bleeding adapter
Mityvac air operated evacuator provides a clean, fast and simple way to evacuate fluids. It features a base mounted Venturi adding stability during operation and the air and fluid-line shift off valves prevent the unit from overfilling during use.
8. DasMarine 12V 60W Oil Change Pump Extractor, Oil/Diesel Fluid Pump Extractor Scavenge Oil Change Pump Transfer Suction Transfer Pump + Tubes Truck Rv Boat ATV
- 【Specificaiton】: Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Wattage: 60W
- Current: 5A
- Motor Oil (40-60 degrees) Flow Rate: approx. 1L / min
- 【Easy Installation】: you just need to place the inlet and outlet hoses at the appropriate positions, connect the power clamps to the car battery and press the button. This process is very simple and you can often do it by yourself to ensure your engine runs smoothly.
- 【 Ideal Equipment For 】: Extracting Motor Oil From Your Vehicle Without Mess & Specialised Tools Extract The Oil From Your Car, Motorcyle, Scooter, Quad Bike, Truck, Boat, Forklift, Generator, Tractor, Ride On Mower Etc Siphon & Transfer Diesel To Cars, Trucks, Ships, Boats, Tractors, Farm Machinery, Plant Equipment Etc.
- 【WARNING】: This product is NOT suitable for gasoline/petrol. Do not use this pump to extract water, gearbox oil or easy flammable liquids (fuel, petrol etc)
- 【Package Included】: 1 x Pump
- 1 x Outlet Hose
- 1 x Inlet Hose
- 2 x Hose Clamps
- 2 x Battery Clamps
Material: Plastic & Aluminium
Color: Black, Yellow
Input Voltage: DC 12V
Motor Oil (40-60 degrees) Flow Rate: approx. 1L / min
Diesel Flow Rate: approx. 250L / Hour
Inlet Hose Length: approx. 155cm/61”
Inlet Hose Outer Diameter: 6mm/0.236”
Inlet Hose Inner Diameter: 4mm/0.157”
Outlet Hose Length: approx. 124.5cm/49”
Outlet Hose Outer diameter: 12mm/0.472”
Outlet Hose Inner Diameter: 10mm/0.39”
Line Length: approx. 71cm/28”
Package Weight: approx. 1070g
1 x Pump
1 x Outlet Hose
1 x Inlet Hose
2 x Hose Clamps
2 x Battery Clamps
9. HORUSDY 200cc Fluid Extractor, Fluid Syringe Pump Manual Suction Vacuum Fuel Car Transfer (200cc New)
- Offers an Easy Choice for Removing and Filling Brake Fluid, Anti-Freeze, Gear Oil, also Power Steering Fluid and More
- Ideal for Extracting or Changing Engine Oils or Lubricants in ATV’s, Boats, Farm Equipment, Industrial Gear Boxes, Motor Vehicles, Motor Bikes, RV’s, etc.
- Excellent for use with Oil, Coolant and Hydraulic Systems Durable, Oil and Chemical-Resistant Polypropylene Construction
- Features Heavy-Duty Construction Allows for Strength and Durability
- Features Double Seals for Brake and Anti-Freeze, Assembled on Plunger
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Pump Oil Extractor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!